• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss My4xStore.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello.

I was trying to contact them by the support form (only way I found to contact), but the form is not working.
Can anyone answer my questions below?

From all their EAs, what is the one that is revealling a most satisfying performance, is it Safedroid?
In how many accounts can I use Safedroid simultaneously?
Do they have a money-back policy, like 60-day money back guarantee, or something?

I also read the reviews here on FPA and people said this product isn't good. Is there anyone else that has bought it and have some opinion about it?

Thank you!

Hi there.
Besides the contact form was returning an error, it actually sent them my inquiry and they answered already.

There is no account limit for using Safedroid, it can be used in as many real or demo account as you want.
They don't have a 60 day money back policy.

Thank you

Hello.

I was trying to contact them by the support form (only way I found to contact), but the form is not working.
Can anyone answer my questions below?

From all their EAs, what is the one that is revealling a most satisfying performance, is it Safedroid?
In how many accounts can I use Safedroid simultaneously?
Do they have a money-back policy, like 60-day money back guarantee, or something?

I also read the reviews here on FPA and people said this product isn't good. Is there anyone else that has bought it and have some opinion about it?

Thank you!

I too found their support page down. This reflects how they do things. I am not impressed with the quality of their products nor their support. They do respond timely but their answers are incomplete. You can use the "contact us" page to get support.

Hi there.
Besides the contact form was returning an error, it actually sent them my inquiry and they answered already.

There is no account limit for using Safedroid, it can be used in as many real or demo account as you want.
They don't have a 60 day money back policy.

Thank you

What is your feedback now on safedroid

Back