Mychargeback/Giambrone/Scamconsulting - which one?

Pheniox123

Private, 1st Class
Hi everyone,

I have searched throughout the forums and still not sure which of these funds recovery companies is legitimate or not.

Background:

I believe my forex broker carried out some manipulations last couple of weeks in which they did certain tactics to liquidate my account. My margin was well over 600% and overnight they closed all my trades citing margin requirements. The strange thing is that my trades were hedged and no matter what happens the margin wouldn’t change at the time. Also, I have not received margin call notification from the platform or the broker etc.

Also searching around it seems the same tricks were carried out by the broker that was experienced by other members lately.

Therefore I have decided to take matters further and I have contacted all the following three companies and this is what they are offering:

Mychargeback.com

They said they will take the threat of chargeback to the broker and ideally get a settlement.

They will charge $2000 upfront and 25% success fee.

Giambrone Law (giambronelaw.com)

They said they will review documentation and work on a Pre-trial warning lettter to the brokers and ideally get a settlement without going to courts.

They will charge £3,500 upfront and an undisclosed success fee (probably 10-15%)

Scamconsulting (scamconsulting.com)

They requested login details to broker platform to see if there is a case to be formed and whether or not the broker did anything wrong.

They said once they have done their due diligence they will contact me to see what can be done with the broker.

So please could anyone shed a light on which one I should use (if any)?

Thanks
Pheniox

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
Be very cautious of recovery rooms. Let's say that they are not a scam:

Is the amount of the scam really worth investing even more without guarantee of return?

Taking a loss and avoid depositing with more scammers would likely be a larger win. But can your ego accept this fact?

------------------

Only one law that I could consider for the majority of people who were scammed by a regulated entity:

Pheniox123

Private, 1st Class
Hi 4evermaat,

Thank you for your reply.

I actually went with mychargeback; as I didn’t receive any response to this post.

Thank you for Mikov suggestion; I did contact them and they promised to get back to me but they didn’t.

I will report back on progress from Mychargeback. So far they took some details but have gone quite (I am hoping they are building the case).

Thanks again and I for sure will report back (fingers crossed it will be good outcome or else a hole I sighed for myself became bigger )

Pheniox123

Private, 1st Class
Hi Mikov,

Apology I forgot to update this post. You guys emailed me back yesterday stating that your jurisdiction doesn’t cover my case (the broker is under Seychelles etc.)

Thank you guys - I truly wish my case could be handled by you (seems like you’re the only genuine law form that deals with this forex madness).

Thanks
Pheniox