1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mychargeback

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Azzara, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Domski

Domski Corporal

Your lucky UK banks don't give a damn...it's almost as if they have taken instruction from someone higher up. I am with Metro bank and they blatantly lied to me and won't do anything. I'm considering filing a suit

2. Domski

Domski Corporal

Any news? Did they get anywhere yet? If you're in UK I wish you all the best of luck mate.

3. Frans Destroo

Frans Destroo Recruit

My South African Bank is still investigating. Wait for their answer but I am not very positive!!

4. Domski

Domski Corporal

Sorry to hear that. At least in UK I think chargebacks are now bot possible for binary options victims

5. Reginald Twombly

I used two different charge cards from
    two different Australian banks, Citibank Australia and NAB. One case went quickly and the other dragged on for several months until this February.

6. downtrend

downtrend Sergeant

That is why these forex or binary options broker never add paypal because paypal has very solid chargeback policy and brokers funds will be frozen in any suspicious activity. Bank funding always have problems in chargebacks.

7. Desixer

Desixer Recruit

Paypal itself also has strict policies about who and what they will process transactions for. Officially, they will not process transactions for any of these "brokers", so any of them that are using Paypal to accept payments are likely in violation of their own agreement with Paypal. That should make it easier to make a case against them using the Paypal dispute system.

Someone had mentioned something about Section 75 earlier and that it did not work for them. Section 75 is only for credit card payments for cards issued by a UK bank. One of the limitations of Section 75 is that it cannot be used for "funding transactions". Obviously, with many of these "brokers", there is no actual "funding" that occurs, but since the transaction type itself is classified as a funding transaction, it falls outside of the Section 75 guidelines.

8. Cherezade09

Cherezade09 Recruit

This page is very new so I doubt you get references about the website.

9. The FCA Inspector

The FCA Inspector Does not appear to work for the FCA

fca.org.uk/news/warnings/my-chargeback-mychargebackcom - the FCA warns about mychargeback, calling them "scammers"

10. Reuben Eliaz

Reuben Eliaz MyChargeBack Representative

The FCA did not call MyChargeBack "scammers," but in any event it has admitted that this warning was issued in error and has now removed it from its own website.