• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Mychargeback

Hello, I have just this week realized that I have also been scammed by Tradorax, have you had any success with my chargeback? can you confirm if they are legit?
Hi there, i been scammed by Tradorax too. Any luck getting the money back? Any help would be much appreciate it

I actually contacted Mychargeback.com to see if they could help me get money back from Tradorax. As they squandered my money, replaced it with unknown bonuses then put it into a long-term losing trade, that was "insured" LOL, let someone else besides the account manager trade my money and so on and so on......Nathan from my chargeback.com called me and explained to me the legal guidelines of a chargeback and also you are dealing with companies that are not in the US. My chargeback is licensed in Delaware, and banked by Wells Fargo in NYC. I sent him my info, and even having been told no by my bank and by mastercard, he said I have 540 days to legally seek a chargeback. The feds in every country are on to these scammers. Jason has 2000 scam companies he is working with and people of all intelligence that fell for these scum sucking scams, and he also to me a few very tragic stories of people who lost it all because of these scum bottom feeders, all, to the point of taking their own lives. These scum suckers split our money when they get it. How much they suck from us is their commission.
I am still within my legal limits, and I pay a fee up front to get it started, and then they take 25% of what they get back. And give me the upfront fee back.
I'm giving it a shot. He told me Tradorax is on his scam list. I will let you know how it goes.
Hi, did u get your money back with mychargeback?

I have instructed Mychargeback too and although we have not reached a conclusion with the bank yet, they are doing a very professional job.

I actually contacted Mychargeback.com to see if they could help me get money back from Tradorax. As they squandered my money, replaced it with unknown bonuses then put it into a long-term losing trade, that was "insured" LOL, let someone else besides the account manager trade my money and so on and so on......Nathan from my chargeback.com called me and explained to me the legal guidelines of a chargeback and also you are dealing with companies that are not in the US. My chargeback is licensed in Delaware, and banked by Wells Fargo in NYC. I sent him my info, and even having been told no by my bank and by mastercard, he said I have 540 days to legally seek a chargeback. The feds in every country are on to these scammers. Jason has 2000 scam companies he is working with and people of all intelligence that fell for these scum sucking scams, and he also to me a few very tragic stories of people who lost it all because of these scum bottom feeders, all, to the point of taking their own lives. These scum suckers split our money when they get it. How much they suck from us is their commission.
I am still within my legal limits, and I pay a fee up front to get it started, and then they take 25% of what they get back. And give me the upfront fee back.
I'm giving it a shot. He told me Tradorax is on his scam list. I will let you know how it goes.

Hi! I got the same story from Nathan at Mychargeback.com. How did your claim go?

I didn't go ahead with the claim by my chargeback. On advice from a debt aid agency, they were very suspicious of a company that wanted money upfront - and said if they were that sure, they would work on no win, no fee basis. I tried claiming money back under section 75 claim back from Visa, but they have all refused to help as they say CFD trades are more like gambling debts that trades, and all they did was provide funds as requested. so looks like I wont get a penny back and have a big bill to pay. looking at other things i can do at the moment, but not hopeful.

Mychargeback are not scammers. I have used them for my 2 claims against 72 option and 53 capital trade. Both chagrebacks went through but both lots of scammers have responded so now onto the next stage. I dont now if I will get anything back but they are certainly working with my interests at heart and putting forward very good arguments. There is nobody sadly who will help us victims without an upfront charge and all the others I spoke to charge a lot more upfront. From the first email MCB sent on my behalf, 72 sent me back £9k. Although this is only a small percentage of my money, its money I would not have got back without their help.

Also - Mychargeback is another company that isn't regulated and doesn't have a traceable address or bank that you could contact if they just took your money and did nothing more - they may be genuine, but once bitten, twice shy as they say in Warwickshire!

Back