• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MyFXChoice.com (Formerly FXChoice.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hey my fellow traders, FXCHOICE has been stealing my trade for second time, and today i have decided to come here so that we can discuss this issue in an open way everybody can see, i have a proof of what they are doing to me and to other fellow traders,

two days a go it was a friday for eurcad i press my order and they took me out the market with loss of more tha 100usd and the market did not even hit the entry price, last month the market hit my take profit and they did not pay me my profit even the tail penetrated the TP still fxchoice did not paid me, so traders iam going to send a screen short of th penetration tail to TP as a proof and i want them here to say their truth about what is happening to me and to other traders, because this issue is too much from fxchoice, everyday people are claiming about them.

This is one of the data that iam talking about, if you zoom in then you will see the tail penetrated take profit but it did not take me out the system and give my profit, so iam saying this things here not by exaggerating but i do it by evidence

Attachments

• A1.jpg
    A1.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 15
Hey my fellow traders, FXCHOICE has been stealing my trade for second time, and today i have decided to come here so that we can discuss this issue in an open way everybody can see, i have a proof of what they are doing to me and to other fellow traders,

two days a go it was a friday for eurcad i press my order and they took me out the market with loss of more tha 100usd and the market did not even hit the entry price, last month the market hit my take profit and they did not pay me my profit even the tail penetrated the TP still fxchoice did not paid me, so traders iam going to send a screen short of th penetration tail to TP as a proof and i want them here to say their truth about what is happening to me and to other traders, because this issue is too much from fxchoice, everyday people are claiming about them.

Hello Mickidad,

We have explained this to you a number of times in our ticket system. We are very sorry to see you have vented your frustrations on a public forum when we have done nothing wrong.

We will yet again explain our position so other traders who use this forum can see why no foul play has occurred. The simple reason was slippage. You were trading EURCAD when CAD CPI data was released and you were lucky to not lose more.

As for the trade you complained about last month - this is a basic error of Forex trading. SELL trades are closed at the ASK price, whereas BUY trades are closed at the BID price. You were simply looking at the wrong line in MetaTrader which shows the BID line as default. We encourage you to also show the ASK line in your MetaTrader program by right-clicking in the chart area, hitting 'properties' and checking the appropriate box.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best wishes,

The FXChoice Team

hi team and traders

I'm planning to open soon live account with the broker (fx choice) but since they have now partnership with the fraudulent broker (forexbrokerinc.com thas were I use to trade, they close down, had a terrible experience) I don't know if I want to do business with this guys! what you recommend?

thanks for any suggestion

leonardo
dont trust them

I am disappointed that this broker withdrew BTCUSD trading, and would like to know the reasons and a date for reinstatement.

I am also concerned about the email I received advertising the services of a different broker for European clients. Why is FXChoice trying to shed their Euro clients?

Thanks to any company reps that can comment.

I am disappointed that this broker withdrew BTCUSD trading, and would like to know the reasons and a date for reinstatement.

I am also concerned about the email I received advertising the services of a different broker for European clients. Why is FXChoice trying to shed their Euro clients?

Thanks to any company reps that can comment.

Hello, ScarletPipernel,

We do not have an exact time frame about the availability of the BTCUSD at this moment. We are in the process of changing to a new Liquidity Provider for Bitcoin, however, it is a time-consuming process. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.

We will send out a notification email as soon as Bitcoin trading is available again.

As for the email send regarding EBH, it is an independent brokerage company, that has a brand-rental agreement with FXChoice providing benefits such as:

• Compliance with strict EU regulation

• Enhanced fund security

• Complete transparency

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have any further question.

Back