• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MyFXChoice.com (Formerly FXChoice.com)

General discussions of a financial company
hi team and traders

I'm planning to open soon live account with the broker (fx choice) but since they have now partnership with the fraudulent broker (forexbrokerinc.com thas were I use to trade, they close down, had a terrible experience) I don't know if I want to do business with this guys! what you recommend?

thanks for any suggestion

leonardo

hi team and traders

I'm planning to open soon live account with the broker (fx choice) but since they have now partnership with the fraudulent broker (forexbrokerinc.com thas were I use to trade, they close down, had a terrible experience) I don't know if I want to do business with this guys! what you recommend?

thanks for any suggestion

leonardo
They still the higher rating star here.i have account with them.

I was with fxcm and live in the u.s. and now i'm searching for a new broker and was recommended two, fx choice and traders way any thoughts on these two?

I was with fxcm and live in the u.s. and now i'm searching for a new broker and was recommended two, fx choice and traders way any thoughts on these two?
Both of them are good,trusted broker.google and read it.
Tradersway user review forexpeacearmy
Fxchoice user review forexpeacearmy

Both of them are good,trusted broker.google and read it.
Tradersway user review forexpeacearmy
Fxchoice user review forexpeacearmy
Thanks for the help bud so it's totally legal to go with an offshore broker it's just that they aren't regulated correct? May i ask who you're with and are there any other recommendations for brokers?

Thanks for the help bud so it's totally legal to go with an offshore broker it's just that they aren't regulated correct? May i ask who you're with and are there any other recommendations for brokers?

For US traders,the best broker is FxChoice(FXChoice Limited is authorised and regulated by the IFSC (Licence number: IFSC/60/191/TS/17)
TradersWay(not regulated),but they well known as a trusted broker among US traders and others,no problem with withdraw and no restriction on trading style same as FxChoice.
Any broker that regulated under CySEC, FCA, ASIC they will not accept US Traders.

I have live account with both of them and no problem at all.My best relationship is with TradesWay,if you used them and you have problem just let me know i will help.(newstrading1976@gmail.com)

For US traders,the best broker is FxChoice(FXChoice Limited is authorised and regulated by the IFSC (Licence number: IFSC/60/191/TS/17)
TradersWay(not regulated),but they well known as a trusted broker among US traders and others,no problem with withdraw and no restriction on trading style same as FxChoice.
Any broker that regulated under CySEC, FCA, ASIC they will not accept US Traders.

I have live account with both of them and no problem at all.My best relationship is with TradesWay,if you used them and you have problem just let me know i will help.(newstrading1976@gmail.com)
Hello,thank you very much bud i appreciate the insight!

Back