• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MyFXChoice.com (Formerly FXChoice.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello rockinpip.
You need to work as dealing desk worker in JP Morgan or Morgan Stanly or Bank of America and i don't think you can do that :) same as me,i just lucky coz my friend give me the software,i've try to install it in other lap top but it's not working,have hidden password maybe,i try to figure it out but none i found.

Actually there is a method to profit in long term trade (daily to weekly) using daily chart,follow the rule and you will profit.You can google or Youtube (daily trading with daily chart.)

Hope that's help

Attachments

• EUR.png
    EUR.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 21
Hello rockinpip.
You need to work as dealing desk worker in JP Morgan or Morgan Stanly or Bank of America and i don't think you can do that :) same as me,i just lucky coz my friend give me the software,i've try to install it in other lap top but it's not working,have hidden password maybe,i try to figure it out but none i found.

Actually there is a method to profit in long term trade (daily to weekly) using daily chart,follow the rule and you will profit.You can google or Youtube (daily trading with daily chart.)

Hope that's help
Thanks bud, so as far as brokers for u.s. residents you'd be ok with traders way no issues? and as far as met4 do you know of anyway to make the prices on the right side of the chart bigger?

Hello rockinpip.
Ones again the big bank ignore the good NFP result,so follow them,don't trade against them

Attachments

• EURUSD.png
    EURUSD.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 17
Irwanl great info ... Do you use MT4? and if you do, that info can't be fund in MT4 ? Or it came from another software ?
You seems to be far way ahead from de crowd ... That's come along with years of studing the Forex market appreciated!

Hello rockinpip.
Ones again the big bank ignore the good NFP result,so follow them,don't trade against them

That's make sense because they ARE the market makers... There is a lot of traders that don't know that even exist. Again thanks for sharing i had never seem those number what are the Parameters of those numbers?

Irwanl great info ... Do you use MT4? and if you do, that info can't be fund in MT4 ? Or it came from another software ?
You seems to be far way ahead from de crowd ... That's come along with years of studing the Forex market appreciated!
Hello Lucas.It's another software and thanks for your comment.

That's make sense because they ARE the market makers... There is a lot of traders that don't know that even exist. Again thanks for sharing i had never seem those number what are the Parameters of those numbers?
Absolutely right Lucas.0.1 is 10 million

Back