• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MyFXChoice.com (Formerly FXChoice.com)

General discussions of a financial company
dont trust them

Hello, 382085743,

We are a little bit puzzled by your comments. You have recently reviewed positively our Brokerage, but seems you have experienced some trouble since. We would appreciate it very much if you could describe in detail what has occurred.

Looking forward to your reply.

Hello, ScarletPipernel,

We do not have an exact time frame about the availability of the BTCUSD at this moment. We are in the process of changing to a new Liquidity Provider for Bitcoin, however, it is a time-consuming process. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.

We will send out a notification email as soon as Bitcoin trading is available again.

As for the email send regarding EBH, it is an independent brokerage company, that has a brand-rental agreement with FXChoice providing benefits such as:

• Compliance with strict EU regulation

• Enhanced fund security

• Complete transparency

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have any further question.

Thank you George.

1. It is understandable about BTC. I can't imagine any liquidity providers are keen on taking the other side of a buy trade.

2. It is absurd to suggest that EBH are an independent company. Their website, licensing authority and address in Bulgaria are (nearly) identical to FXChoice. Obviously the same principals are involved.

By itself, opening a new brokerage is not too much of a concern. You could simply advertise it as a chance for Europeans to enjoy Euro regulation. Sounds great.

Instead, you are explaining the similarity with this 'brand rental agreement' (a made-up term) which is nonsense. A brand is an asset of a company, one doesn't rent it, one takes legal steps to prevent it from being loaned or borrowed.

There doesn't seem to be any need for this dissimulation, but since FXChoice wants to pretend it's loaning out its 'brand' to itself, while saying EBH is independent, there must be something wrong. Even though I can't guess the motivation, it's now a huge red flag.

Thanks for any explanation you can offer.

Thank you George.

1. It is understandable about BTC. I can't imagine any liquidity providers are keen on taking the other side of a buy trade.

2. It is absurd to suggest that EBH are an independent company. Their website, licensing authority and address in Bulgaria are (nearly) identical to FXChoice. Obviously the same principals are involved.

By itself, opening a new brokerage is not too much of a concern. You could simply advertise it as a chance for Europeans to enjoy Euro regulation. Sounds great.

Instead, you are explaining the similarity with this 'brand rental agreement' (a made-up term) which is nonsense. A brand is an asset of a company, one doesn't rent it, one takes legal steps to prevent it from being loaned or borrowed.

There doesn't seem to be any need for this dissimulation, but since FXChoice wants to pretend it's loaning out its 'brand' to itself, while saying EBH is independent, there must be something wrong. Even though I can't guess the motivation, it's now a huge red flag.

Thanks for any explanation you can offer.

Hello again ScarletPipernel,

Now that we see your post, we realise what kind of vibe our email creates, and we assure you this was not our intention to spook everyone like that.

Sometimes, it is best, not to try and read between the lines, but instead, see things for what they are. In this particular case, it was just an introductory email, that is all.

We would like to clarify a few things. We are not trying to shed our European clients. We are simply offering an alternative, an EU-based and licensed alternative. It just makes sense for EU clients to trade with an EU-based broker.

Besides, we leave the ultimate decision up to our clients. We are not forcing anyone to leave us and join EBH.

It may sound a little corny, but over the years we have been conducting business honestly and ethically. We genuinely do care about our clients. The evidence is plentiful in this thread.

We are sure, you are aware of the fact that every rational business operates on a going concern basis, we are not an exception, and we’ll do our best to keep it that way.

Thanks George.
Sorry if I come across as paranoid, but broker risk is a real problem for retail traders in this industry. Honesty has a real premium value and is recognized.

I am pleased to share that FXchoice is diligent in helping it's beginner customers access their platform to practice using metatrader 4 platform. The technicians helped me access my demo account with expediency and professionalism. First impression is everything and FXchoice are on top of their game.. Their platform is always working. I am looking forward to being their customer once I am done with my practice. Keep the good work, FXchoice!

I am pleased to share that FXchoice is diligent in helping it's beginner customers access their platform to practice using metatrader 4 platform. The technicians helped me access my demo account with expediency and professionalism. First impression is everything and FXchoice are on top of their game.. Their platform is always working. I am looking forward to being their customer once I am done with my practice. Keep the good work, FXchoice!
Take your time to learn how to trade.

Hi Jena72,

Thanks for your kind words! In fact, this reads more like a review than a discussion post. Would you be so kind as to submit these words on our FPA review page here? Other potential clients are more likely to check there when looking for a reliable broker and we’d be delighted to see your glowing review in its proper home.

Many thanks

When depositing an fx choice acct, I used counbase and then connected to my fx choice acct. when can I expect those funds to show up in my wallet?

Hello Shardaefx,

Bitcoin payments are processed automatically, but they are not instant; usually they take about 2 to 6 hours. According to our records, your transactions have been processed successfully.

Happy trading!

maaf, apakah broker FXChoice diawasi oleh regulator? Saya berencana mendaftar tetapi masih ragu. meminta informasi dan terima kasih

Back