• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MyFXChoice.com (Formerly FXChoice.com)

General discussions of a financial company
For US traders,the best broker is FxChoice(FXChoice Limited is authorised and regulated by the IFSC (Licence number: IFSC/60/191/TS/17)
TradersWay(not regulated),but they well known as a trusted broker among US traders and others,no problem with withdraw and no restriction on trading style same as FxChoice.
Any broker that regulated under CySEC, FCA, ASIC they will not accept US Traders.

I have live account with both of them and no problem at all.My best relationship is with TradesWay,if you used them and you have problem just let me know i will help.(newstrading1976@gmail.com)
TW has made it exceptionally difficult to withdraw money from a trading account with them. They also now charge extremely high fees to withdraw.

Can I just ask a general question here?
Why do you folks trade with a broker like this accepting US clients like Tallinex or Forex Broker Inc did knowing they could anytime be sued by the CFTC / have assets frozen as no bank will knowingly work with a broker taking this type of business. Be careful.

A couple things...

The software in Irwani's screenshots isn't anything special or reserved for elites. It's called PitView and it can easily be found with a google search. There is a monthly subscription fee, but also a free trial. I used the trial a couple years ago and they still email me.

Now, on the CFTC subject, I came here looking for answers to the same question. I'm a US trader with both a domestic and a foreign account(not FX Choice, but this broker so gladly accepts US clients that I figure I may as well ask here rather than risk getting kicked from my current foreign broker for asking too many questions). My assumption is that foreign brokers simply don't expect US clients to make a substantial amount of money, as a large withdrawal via wire transfer(hundreds of thousands to millions) to an US bank account would immediately tip off US authorities and cause many problems. My current foreign broker won't even name their liquidity provider, I'm assuming because the liquidity provider themselves won't take US clients. I know that when an account gets bigger than roughly $50,000 USD on my current broker, all of those funds are held by the liquidity provider, rather than the broker, which honestly makes me feel better, because I trust the liquidity provider more than the broker, but what happens when one has that much and wants to withdraw? Even if someone reports all of their profits on their taxes, is a large withdrawal going to become a legal problem for the broker? Do brokers kick extremely profitable US traders from their platforms? I can't imagine the commissions from a consistently profitable US trader with an account that has grown to the millions would be worth the legal hassle for the broker when that client wants to start pulling their profits.

Just some honest questions. I dont ever hear anyone talking about this.. Any thoughts from FX Choice?

A couple things...

The software in Irwani's screenshots isn't anything special or reserved for elites. It's called PitView and it can easily be found with a google search. There is a monthly subscription fee, but also a free trial. I used the trial a couple years ago and they still email me.

Now, on the CFTC subject, I came here looking for answers to the same question. I'm a US trader with both a domestic and a foreign account(not FX Choice, but this broker so gladly accepts US clients that I figure I may as well ask here rather than risk getting kicked from my current foreign broker for asking too many questions). My assumption is that foreign brokers simply don't expect US clients to make a substantial amount of money, as a large withdrawal via wire transfer(hundreds of thousands to millions) to an US bank account would immediately tip off US authorities and cause many problems. My current foreign broker won't even name their liquidity provider, I'm assuming because the liquidity provider themselves won't take US clients. I know that when an account gets bigger than roughly $50,000 USD on my current broker, all of those funds are held by the liquidity provider, rather than the broker, which honestly makes me feel better, because I trust the liquidity provider more than the broker, but what happens when one has that much and wants to withdraw? Even if someone reports all of their profits on their taxes, is a large withdrawal going to become a legal problem for the broker? Do brokers kick extremely profitable US traders from their platforms? I can't imagine the commissions from a consistently profitable US trader with an account that has grown to the millions would be worth the legal hassle for the broker when that client wants to start pulling their profits.
Just some honest questions. I dont ever hear anyone talking about this.. Any thoughts from FX Choice?
Yes i google it and you are right,but i get and used this software a long time ago,around 6 or 7 years ago,at that time pip view not exist yet.The origin of this software is from the ''Big Boys'',now there are using new software or platform which is they can see where are the big order and stop loss are placed.This software not available for retail trader but later it will be when they (Big Boy)have another new software,maybe pip view will have it first :)
I just wonder who is this pipview founder,ex dealing desk?(bank trader)

Yes i google it and you are right,but i get and used this software a long time ago,around 6 or 7 years ago,at that time pip view not exist yet.The origin of this software is from the ''Big Boys'',now there are using new software or platform which is they can see where are the big order and stop loss are placed.This software not available for retail trader but later it will be when they (Big Boy)have another new software,maybe pip view will have it first :)
I just wonder who is this pipview founder,ex dealing desk?(bank trader)

Okay, so what you are telling me is that in the 21st post of this thread you did not upload a picture where you strategically covered the words "EURUSD - FX PairView *PitView for Forex*" in the title bar of the app with "Big Bank are buying long term?"

...Please.

Okay, so what you are telling me is that in the 21st post of this thread you did not upload a picture where you strategically covered the words "EURUSD - FX PairView *PitView for Forex*" in the title bar of the app with "Big Bank are buying long term?"

...Please.
I don't get it from pitview,i get it from my friend(ex dealing desk department) please read my older post please.:)

Hello, does anyone have experience with the FX Choice MAM account system and how it works for a US citizen/master trader?

I'm wondering about the legalities of setting up a MAM account as a US resident/citizen or if I should just set up a trade copy service instead. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!

Best regards,
Jay

Back