Myfxpedia.....

zoltankiss

Recruit
I`m an actual customer of Myfxpedia.com for about a week, believed all the positive reviews before, so I put Myfxpedia signals on a live account with $3000. The first days were really nice, 2 trades opened and went up to a few hundred positive pips, but somehow, the trend and the Aud was rude and turned around, so after 1 week my account SHOWS -1450 floating pips (yes, onethousand-fourhundred-fifty), all they did, they froze the trade platform for almost a full day and THEY ONLY SENT SOME STOPLOSS CORRECTIONS TO ALL OPEN TRADES: RAISE THE STOPLOSS FROM 200 TO 800!!!!!! I kept all those emails regarding the signals and raised stoplosses.

I don`t know,what`s going in the kitchen now, after 1 week I have 4 opened trades floating in A HUGE DRAWDOWN, the trend's still going against us AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!! I asked them about this funny nice nuance, they said: "we have to stick to our plans, we hope, it will be...... we never had this drawdown, it is the biggest ever" (it was 16% a day ago, today it raised to 21% and it`s still raising...) and blablabla.

My question is: if this is happening, wouldn`t you just say something? Don`t you have a plan to save this moneypit, all they do is just remain silent and raise the stoploss higher and higher??
What account can survive this, if they suggest a minimum $2500?????????

And the cream on the cake: the total floating of their drawdown in this month (still open trades): -7000 pips.......

There`s nothing I can`t prove, I have all emails and photos about this non-sense, seriously, I`m not against them, just disappointed with their ridiculous performance, their amateur behavior and failing trading strategy, and I miss their emergency plans, what are not existing as all the signs show.

Thank you for the nice adventure, dear Myfxpedia!!!

You now face a difficult choice. You can close all the open trades to save what's left in your account, or you can stick with the "hold and pray" method.

Personally, unless you can see signs of price reversal in the trades you are stuck with, bailing is probably the best option.

Eventually I know why MYFXPEDIA should be called "scammers".

Customers can ONLY use Liberty Reserve to make payment to you and LibertyReserve has been shut down for laundering money for criminals.

I have about $300 in LR account and now it has gone.

Myfxpedia blocked the open trades at Forex Signal - myfxpedia 500 pips a month
and now new customers cannont see their open trades.

what a shameless signal,they should be shut down by prosecutors.

A lot of forex companies accepted LR. That doesn't mean each and every one of those companies is a scammer.

It's going to take another month or two for some of those companies to fully absorb the fact that LR is gone and won't be coming back. Those that wish to keep getting money will implement alternate payment methods.

Back