• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MyFXProfit.co.uk

General discussions of a financial company
Look, I have traded a an Ea that I tested for 6 months. I traded it for 3 months. I took 3000$ to 15000$ in 3 months. It happened in 2016. The EA could easily manage 300pips. But it was the Jacksonville simposium and XAUUSD moved 700pips. I blew my account. Never say an EA works for a couple of days. Believe me, when I say.: Look at the characteristics and the % risk it trades. You can go through the same exercise i have gone through. According, to me and my current feeling, There is no EA that adjust to all m,arket conditions over time. That is why I will rather choose an EA with some sort of Breakout strategy. And dont trade an EA if you dont understand the strategy. My opinion, though.
Sorry to hear it blew your account, crazy returns in 3 months though.
Did you pull out your seed capital?

Yes I did. But the model of the story is. I have not find an ea that consistently make profits in all market conditions.

Lets look at an EA. It gets controlled by market conditions, economics, Players that manipulate the markets(Banks). You need to manage risk. As soon as it opens a second position to rectify the first the EA already made a mistake. As soon as you increase the lots to rectify a mistake you already trying to fix a mistake. Now this might work with the first couple of days or even months, untill it reached an extreme point. Their is so many variables, time frames, different types of traders its like winning the lotto.
If I had to choose I will still stay with a breakout EA. Yes you will be stopped out, but you will also make your returns. Breakout,Stop Loss, Breakeven, Take Profit.

Recently the EA seems to have stopped trading, for a week already. Support is not answering anymore and no further information on what’s going on

Anyone knows what’s going on with them? Haven’t received any trades in more than a week now...

Back