MySafeInvestment - not safe anymore

Deepali Singh

Recruit
Hi guys,

I deposited my money w/ mysafeinvestment.com located in Downey, CA sometime in April 2010. For past 2 weeks I've been contacting Mr Eduardo Castilla via his cell #, office # and emails and there has been no response from his side.

Please beware of this site. Since today I also noticed that I cannot access www.mysafeinvestment.com anymore. Its a total fraud.

Guys please guide me as what to do next.

Thanks,
Deepali.

Would that have been an investment program paying a large amount of interest every day or week?

Would that have been an investment program paying a large amount of interest every day or week?
Yes, they offered 5 - 9% monthly return on your investment, minimum 5K, payable monthly. they claimed to trade in commodities. They claim to have gone belly up this last month.

Yep, sounds like another HYIP.

It doesn't matter what they claim they are trading, any site promising unrealistic returns every month is likely to disappear with all your cash sooner or later.

I also invested with this company and got ripped off. you might wanna report them to the FBI in your area

HYIPS are usually very good at covering their tracks. If money moved in a traceable fashion, that would help. Companies like Liberty Reserve are good for private transactions, but also allow scammers to steal with little or no risk of being tracked.

If you want to damage companies like this, never invest 1 cent with them and make sure to warn as many people as possible about these scams. They won't stay in business if people stop feeding them money.

Yep, sounds like another HYIP.

It doesn't matter what they claim they are trading, any site promising unrealistic returns every month is likely to disappear with all your cash sooner or later.

Pharaoh,is this not another ponsi scheme of a thing?

Yes, a HYIP is a very tempting form of ponzi to those who don't know what it is. I almost placed money with some of these when I first got started in forex. I've observed enough "well respected" ones that were "different from the rest" disappear with client cash to never trust anything even remotely HYIP-like.

If you feel the temptation to invest in a HYIP or any other sort of managed forex fund with promises that seem a little too good to be true, please read this...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...959-ponzi-schemes-hyips-free-money-traps.html

If you know people who have or who are about to place money with a HYIP, send them the link, tell them to read it and to get their money out immediately. Even if they've made back their initial investment, keeping money in a HYIP allows it to keep running longer and results in more people being victimized.

Eduardo Castilla My Safe Investment

I am in investor who lost almost $5k with this group. I understand that futures trading has risk, I have no problem with that. however, I received the letter from Mr. Castilla back in May telling me that they had "lost it all" (including their personal money). At that point, I would have been satisfied had he been approachable, and had he been able to supply recorded trades showing the losses...He didn't and never returned my calls.

Therefore, I just completed filing a case on him with the FBI. I suggest that anyone else who was duped by him call your FBI office and do the same. The more cases filed, the more likely the FBI will try to pursue him and catch up with him

Back