• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem N1CM Broker Should Not Be Trusted!

I am having an issue with a company

J Forex Trader

Recruit
I have had enough of N1CM and am now leaving to find a different broker. Below I will highlight the Pros and Con and then explain why Im leaving! I will also attach an example between the difference between Cionexx price spike, and N1CM price spike that I was actively monitoring. And note the the only reason I was monitoring it in the first place is because prior to this I was in a demo acc that they had spiked a price 3k pips up and then down immediately, then immediate after that happened, couldn't log back and and my demo account went from 6k to zero and the logs were gone, and also the ended up deleting the demo account I had the issue on, I asked them if normal for that to happen they said its not. When I contacted them about it they said nothing was wrong and that it was just news. I will share the original image, then the image I was actively monitoring to see if it happened again. I will also share transcripts, and the last time I spoke to them, he had the audacity to try and tell me to contact the manager, and then when he asked me for my number, I told him to email me, and he said they would evaluate the best way to contact me after I had just told him them to email me.

Pros: 4
1. Account deposit is quick with crypto 5-10 minutes.
2. Setting up account is quick.
3. Allows US Residents
4.Allows Hedging

Cons: 7
1. Withdraws are slow regardless of the method

2. Noticeable price spike differences in charts compared to literally any other broker on trade view.

3. If you ask them why anything at all is wrong, they will tell you nothing is wrong.

4. Chat is off and on, Its not 24/7 and they tend to be offline when you may need answers now! Like why is it taking so long to receive my money? But depositing the money is quick? If we are withdrawing and depositing with crypto, there shouldn't be a wait time, unless the broker is intentionally holding onto it.

5. If you trade with them, it doesn't matter what strategy you use, you will some how find that you do not make money over time regardless. They allow you to make money, but will make sure that you lose more money on the next few trades to compensate.

6. If you want to change your leverage, you have to ask their chat, and even after asking it could take up to 30 minutes for your leverage to actually change, and you can not trade below 100 leverage.

7. Over view- Ok now, Let me just say, I have a huge problem with brokers who have extremely fast deposit times, but then when you try to take money out its this long wait, and when you want to ask them where your money is, and why its taking so long, the chat isn't even available to give you an answer.

I have a huge problem with their charts as well and I have screenshots as well, and wish I could show you guys these 200-2000+ pip price spike difference between their charts and literally every other chart on trading view.

When I went to them showing them my screen shots of what looked to be criminal activity, they would tell me that there is nothing wrong with their charts when clearly their is.

When I look at their charts spiking in areas that are clearly stop loss hunting spikes, and then compare their charts spikes to literally over 50 other trading view broker charts, on the same exact time frame, and the same exact charts index or pair etc, and at the same exact bar on the timeline, and their are 200+ to 2000+ pip differences between N1CMs price spikes and other brokers, i.e. for example, "X" Broker chart spiked between [144.820- 144.567] and N1CM chart spikes between [144.820 -143.742] , and no other chart even comes close to 143.742, any trader is going to suspect something is wrong here.

But N1CM chat support, if they are online, will simply tell you what they "AREN'T" doing i.e "We do not manipulate the charts". How ever I specifically ask them what they "ARE" doing differently from every other broker who's prices do not even come close to spiking like theirs spikes, and they just tell you their is nothing wrong with their charts. I asked them to simply look at the chart and they asked "which chart"?

That kind made me even more upset, why you asking which chart? Im telling you in general, your charts are spiking way more than any other brokers charts and you are denying this to even be a reality, just look at the differences! It doesn't matter what logic you give them, they aren't trying to fix or help your situation, as long as they get paid, they do not mind lying to you and manipulating you in to making you feel like their is nothing wrong when their is.

Ultimately I decided to not use this broker for these reasons, they can not be trusted to help you, or tell you any truth. They will try to stop you out of your position and use high volatility market conditions to mask their movements. What I mean when I say that is if you question their charts, and why they spike so much more then literally every other broker, they will tell you "Their was an announcement and that announcement is why the price spiked and they will try to convince you that its normal for the price to spike to what ever extent that it spikes, even is their is a 2,000 + pip difference between there chart and any other. Its just a mask for their fraud, they will also tell you that charts will not be exactly the same as others brokers, and that it should be expected.

Anyone who has been trading for awhile knows this to be true, but we also know that the prices don't vary that drastically, they should be relatively similar regardless. And for me to check over 50 charts on trading view to compare and not one of them coming even close to the spike this broker has during announcements lets me know they are masking fraud with lies, and they do really well with making you feel like maybe you are losing your mind, and nothing is actually wrong, when really everything is wrong. DO NOT TRUST THIS BROKER!

Sometimes its what they aren't telling you thats the problem, and not what they do.

Transcripts:
If you do not want to wait, please click here to leave us a message.
Agent Robert Destiny has joined the chat.
[02:17:49]Robert Destiny: Hello this is Robert
[02:17:52]Visitor: hi
[02:17:55]Robert Destiny: How may I assist you?
[02:18:39]Visitor: I noticed some concerning issues on the chart, it appears to be very different from every other chart.
[02:19:16]Visitor: price spikes in places other charts are not showing in literally every other broker I checked.
The visitor has sent a file: price manipulation 1.jpg
The visitor has sent a file: Actual Price.jpg
[02:20:57]Visitor: Im apart of a huge community of traders and the leader of the community has viewed this and has dealt with this type of chart and he has said not to trust you guys, saying its criminal...
[02:21:28]Visitor: Im coming to you guys to see if there is an explanation for why this happened.
[02:22:42]Robert Destiny: let me check
[02:24:08]Visitor: He also said the broker that did it started with the name Number 1, was this broker ever called a different name in the past?
[02:27:05]Robert Destiny: please note that the charts can have some slight differences between different market providers at times of volatility
[02:27:26]Visitor: Im not new o_O
[02:27:38]Visitor: I know that thats why I checked over 25 charts
[02:27:57]Visitor: none spiked nearly as much as this.
[02:28:11]Visitor: not even close
[02:28:34]Visitor: And it was happening repeatedly on this chart not just once or twice.
[02:28:40]Visitor: Several times...
The transcript will be sent
[02:32:47]Robert Destiny: We work with top-tier liquidity providers to provide our clients the best, most favorable prices possible in real time. Charts from different sources will not always show the exact same figures or graphics and they will not always align perfectly with one another.
[02:39:12]Visitor: So, thats fine, I already understood that, but this process dipping far more than it should and is signature to chart manipulation tactics. Price spikes forcing stop out and then returns to normal price before the trader can react. and It looks exactly like this. You are correct charts do not share the exact same pricing, but are very very similar no matter the broker, and Im telling you I've checked, this price doesn't even come close to even the worst of brokers. One of the lowest in comparison I saw was Oando which was maybe a little bit lower the the green check image I showed you, but I went down the list on trading view and this is clearly a manipulated chart. This is very sad.
[02:40:24]Robert Destiny: As a regulated broker since 2017, we have always put our clients to the forefront when it comes to offering our services as efficiently as possible and allow them to trade on their own, without any interference whatsoever.
[02:40:36]Robert Destiny: We do not give advice, alter trading positions to a client's benefit or detriment.
[02:46:13]Visitor: Was this broker known by another name at one point?
[02:47:12]Visitor: Number1forex? by west valley consultancy?
[02:49:27]Robert Destiny: This has been our company's name since we started.
[02:49:47]Visitor: ok
[02:49:52]Visitor: thats all for now.
[02:49:55]Visitor: thanks
[02:50:06]Robert Destiny: you are welcome!
It's been a while since your last response. Please respond within the next few minutes or this chat will be ended.
It's been quite a long time since your last response.
The visitor has left the chat.
The chat is ended.(03:01:05)

Transcripts:
[09:23:22]Robert Destiny: Hello this is Robert
[09:23:29]Robert Destiny: How can I help you?
[09:23:37]Visitor: Im seeing it again on my chart spikes that im not seeing on other charts
[09:24:05]Visitor: on your chart there is a 234 pip different in spike from other charts on seeing
[09:24:42]Visitor: small differences in spikes are ok
[09:25:36]Visitor: but this is not a small difference and it makes me feel like you guys are intentionally using difference opportunities to force people out of their positions to gain profit
[09:25:58]Visitor: How else do you account for this huge difference in price
[09:25:59]Visitor: ?
[09:27:50]Robert Destiny: Our charts always present the market movement
[09:28:25]Robert Destiny: and we do not interfere with clients positions for sure
[09:28:27]Visitor: Listen im back check charts im trading on with trading view charts
[09:28:36]Visitor: this is not on other charts jsut yours
[09:29:07]Visitor: ok so what are you doing
[09:29:11]Visitor: because something is being done
[09:29:49]Visitor: it might not be an interference on a clients chart but it for sure you are trading a position to force it down some way shape or form that doesnt match other charts in the slightest
[09:29:52]Visitor: I want to know
[09:30:22]Visitor: What is it you are doing different from EVERY other broker that gets me these price differences
[09:31:00]Robert Destiny: I am not aware of the positions you are currently trading
[09:31:17]Robert Destiny: but we have been clear about our policy
[09:31:24]Visitor: No
[09:31:28]Visitor: thats not it
[09:31:34]Visitor: Im asking you what you are doing
[09:32:26]Visitor: Do NOT tell me what you are not doing
[09:32:32]Visitor: Tell me what you ARE doing
[09:32:46]Visitor: to make these 200 + pip difference
[09:33:02]Visitor: in comparison to literally every other forex chart im seeing here
[09:33:12]Visitor: this is encompassing
[09:33:32]Visitor: not a we have policies or "what chart of your viewing"
[09:33:54]Visitor: What are you doing
[09:34:18]Robert Destiny: I am not aware of what positions are open on your account, let alone doing something to interfere with it.
[09:34:49]Visitor: What means do you guys have to interefere?
[09:34:53]Visitor: in general
[09:35:01]Visitor: dont worry about my chart that not what im asking
[09:35:13]Visitor: I want to know something very general
[09:35:34]Visitor: WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THAT LITERALLY EVERY OTHER BROKER ISNT!
[09:36:02]Visitor: Thats gets your charts 200+ pip spike difference. Spikes they do not have.
[09:36:14]Visitor: Its plural not just one chart
[09:36:30]Visitor: it just happens that the chart im trading on not has a huge spike difference
[09:36:41]Visitor: We aren't focused on my chart
[09:37:03]Visitor: The question is focused on Why the huge chart difference WHAT ARE YOU DOING
[09:37:08]Visitor: stop protecting yourself and talk
[09:38:33]Visitor: You yourself can simply skim through your charts, then go to trading view and like at the top 30 charts and see huge price differences
[09:38:41]Visitor: its not something that you can not see yourself
[09:39:51]Visitor: look at*
[09:41:09]Robert Destiny: The company does not do anything different regarding the presentation of market prices
[09:41:36]Visitor: How can you say that when im literally looking at it in front of me?
[09:42:17]Visitor: You yourself
[09:42:28]Visitor: literally can also see with your own eyes
[09:43:04]Visitor: the 200+ price spike differences
[09:43:14]Visitor: how you going to just lie?
[09:43:41]Robert Destiny: This is the day of NFP announcements
[09:44:25]Robert Destiny: I do not see anything unusual on the application's chart and do not know what charts you are monitoring.
[09:45:17]Robert Destiny: market prices can show differences due to different liquidity provider and time of volatility
[09:50:03]Visitor: I do not want to see anymore huge price difference on my chart! w.e you guys are doing needs to stop. You do not build trust with clients by telling them they aren't seeing what they are seeing its a manipulation tactic, you simple acknowledge the issue and fix it. You seem to not see it as an issue which is extremely concerning to me. you should care that these spike exist but you dont because it makes you more money.
[09:50:26]Visitor: You would care if you concern was giving the best service possible.
[09:50:32]Visitor: But you dont
[09:52:10]Robert Destiny: we promise to provide real time prices from top tier liquidity providers
[09:52:49]Robert Destiny: you are always welcome to discuss any issues you are facing with your account manager.
[09:54:21]Visitor: Please ask them to contact me
[09:55:34]Robert Destiny: Please make sure you have a confirmed phone number assigned to your account
[09:55:59]Visitor: email please
[09:57:40]Robert Destiny: They will evaluate the necessary means of communication based on the claimed issue
[09:57:52]Robert Destiny: please have both ready
[09:58:14]Visitor: ?
[09:58:17]Visitor: what?
[09:58:29]Visitor: You asked me to contact the manager
[09:58:40]Visitor: Im saying have them contact me email
[09:58:56]Visitor: whats the problem?
[09:59:14]Robert Destiny: There is no problem
[09:59:40]Robert Destiny: is there anything else you would like to ask?
[10:00:14]Visitor: no
The chat is ended.(10:00:20)

Attachments

• price manipulation 1.jpg
    price manipulation 1.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Actual Price.jpg
    Actual Price.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 24
  • price error.jpg
    price error.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 20
I have had enough of N1CM and am now leaving to find a different broker. Below I will highlight the Pros and Con and then explain why Im leaving! I will also attach an example between the difference between Cionexx price spike, and N1CM price spike that I was actively monitoring. And note the the only reason I was monitoring it in the first place is because prior to this I was in a demo acc that they had spiked a price 3k pips up and then down immediately, then immediate after that happened, couldn't log back and and my demo account went from 6k to zero and the logs were gone, and also the ended up deleting the demo account I had the issue on, I asked them if normal for that to happen they said its not. When I contacted them about it they said nothing was wrong and that it was just news. I will share the original image, then the image I was actively monitoring to see if it happened again. I will also share transcripts, and the last time I spoke to them, he had the audacity to try and tell me to contact the manager, and then when he asked me for my number, I told him to email me, and he said they would evaluate the best way to contact me after I had just told him them to email me.

Pros: 4
1. Account deposit is quick with crypto 5-10 minutes.
2. Setting up account is quick.
3. Allows US Residents
4.Allows Hedging

Cons: 7
1. Withdraws are slow regardless of the method

2. Noticeable price spike differences in charts compared to literally any other broker on trade view.

3. If you ask them why anything at all is wrong, they will tell you nothing is wrong.

4. Chat is off and on, Its not 24/7 and they tend to be offline when you may need answers now! Like why is it taking so long to receive my money? But depositing the money is quick? If we are withdrawing and depositing with crypto, there shouldn't be a wait time, unless the broker is intentionally holding onto it.

5. If you trade with them, it doesn't matter what strategy you use, you will some how find that you do not make money over time regardless. They allow you to make money, but will make sure that you lose more money on the next few trades to compensate.

6. If you want to change your leverage, you have to ask their chat, and even after asking it could take up to 30 minutes for your leverage to actually change, and you can not trade below 100 leverage.

7. Over view- Ok now, Let me just say, I have a huge problem with brokers who have extremely fast deposit times, but then when you try to take money out its this long wait, and when you want to ask them where your money is, and why its taking so long, the chat isn't even available to give you an answer.

I have a huge problem with their charts as well and I have screenshots as well, and wish I could show you guys these 200-2000+ pip price spike difference between their charts and literally every other chart on trading view.

When I went to them showing them my screen shots of what looked to be criminal activity, they would tell me that there is nothing wrong with their charts when clearly their is.

When I look at their charts spiking in areas that are clearly stop loss hunting spikes, and then compare their charts spikes to literally over 50 other trading view broker charts, on the same exact time frame, and the same exact charts index or pair etc, and at the same exact bar on the timeline, and their are 200+ to 2000+ pip differences between N1CMs price spikes and other brokers, i.e. for example, "X" Broker chart spiked between [144.820- 144.567] and N1CM chart spikes between [144.820 -143.742] , and no other chart even comes close to 143.742, any trader is going to suspect something is wrong here.

But N1CM chat support, if they are online, will simply tell you what they "AREN'T" doing i.e "We do not manipulate the charts". How ever I specifically ask them what they "ARE" doing differently from every other broker who's prices do not even come close to spiking like theirs spikes, and they just tell you their is nothing wrong with their charts. I asked them to simply look at the chart and they asked "which chart"?

That kind made me even more upset, why you asking which chart? Im telling you in general, your charts are spiking way more than any other brokers charts and you are denying this to even be a reality, just look at the differences! It doesn't matter what logic you give them, they aren't trying to fix or help your situation, as long as they get paid, they do not mind lying to you and manipulating you in to making you feel like their is nothing wrong when their is.

Ultimately I decided to not use this broker for these reasons, they can not be trusted to help you, or tell you any truth. They will try to stop you out of your position and use high volatility market conditions to mask their movements. What I mean when I say that is if you question their charts, and why they spike so much more then literally every other broker, they will tell you "Their was an announcement and that announcement is why the price spiked and they will try to convince you that its normal for the price to spike to what ever extent that it spikes, even is their is a 2,000 + pip difference between there chart and any other. Its just a mask for their fraud, they will also tell you that charts will not be exactly the same as others brokers, and that it should be expected.

Anyone who has been trading for awhile knows this to be true, but we also know that the prices don't vary that drastically, they should be relatively similar regardless. And for me to check over 50 charts on trading view to compare and not one of them coming even close to the spike this broker has during announcements lets me know they are masking fraud with lies, and they do really well with making you feel like maybe you are losing your mind, and nothing is actually wrong, when really everything is wrong. DO NOT TRUST THIS BROKER!

Sometimes its what they aren't telling you thats the problem, and not what they do.

Transcripts:
[02:17:49]Robert Destiny: Hello this is Robert
[02:17:52]Visitor: hi
[02:17:55]Robert Destiny: How may I assist you?
[02:18:39]Visitor: I noticed some concerning issues on the chart, it appears to be very different from every other chart.
[02:19:16]Visitor: price spikes in places other charts are not showing in literally every other broker I checked.
The visitor has sent a file: price manipulation 1.jpg
The visitor has sent a file: Actual Price.jpg
[02:20:57]Visitor: Im apart of a huge community of traders and the leader of the community has viewed this and has dealt with this type of chart and he has said not to trust you guys, saying its criminal...
[02:21:28]Visitor: Im coming to you guys to see if there is an explanation for why this happened.
[02:22:42]Robert Destiny: let me check
[02:24:08]Visitor: He also said the broker that did it started with the name Number 1, was this broker ever called a different name in the past?
[02:27:05]Robert Destiny: please note that the charts can have some slight differences between different market providers at times of volatility
[02:27:26]Visitor: Im not new o_O
[02:27:38]Visitor: I know that thats why I checked over 25 charts
[02:27:57]Visitor: none spiked nearly as much as this.
[02:28:11]Visitor: not even close
[02:28:34]Visitor: And it was happening repeatedly on this chart not just once or twice.
[02:28:40]Visitor: Several times...
[02:32:47]Robert Destiny: We work with top-tier liquidity providers to provide our clients the best, most favorable prices possible in real time. Charts from different sources will not always show the exact same figures or graphics and they will not always align perfectly with one another.
[02:39:12]Visitor: So, thats fine, I already understood that, but this process dipping far more than it should and is signature to chart manipulation tactics. Price spikes forcing stop out and then returns to normal price before the trader can react. and It looks exactly like this. You are correct charts do not share the exact same pricing, but are very very similar no matter the broker, and Im telling you I've checked, this price doesn't even come close to even the worst of brokers. One of the lowest in comparison I saw was Oando which was maybe a little bit lower the the green check image I showed you, but I went down the list on trading view and this is clearly a manipulated chart. This is very sad.
[02:40:24]Robert Destiny: As a regulated broker since 2017, we have always put our clients to the forefront when it comes to offering our services as efficiently as possible and allow them to trade on their own, without any interference whatsoever.
[02:40:36]Robert Destiny: We do not give advice, alter trading positions to a client's benefit or detriment.
[02:46:13]Visitor: Was this broker known by another name at one point?
[02:47:12]Visitor: Number1forex? by west valley consultancy?
[02:49:27]Robert Destiny: This has been our company's name since we started.
[02:49:47]Visitor: ok
[02:49:52]Visitor: thats all for now.
[02:49:55]Visitor: thanks
[02:50:06]Robert Destiny: you are welcome!
It's been a while since your last response. Please respond within the next few minutes or this chat will be ended.
It's been quite a long time since your last response.
The chat is ended.(03:01:05)

Transcripts:
[09:23:22]Robert Destiny: Hello this is Robert
[09:23:29]Robert Destiny: How can I help you?
[09:23:37]Visitor: Im seeing it again on my chart spikes that im not seeing on other charts
[09:24:05]Visitor: on your chart there is a 234 pip different in spike from other charts on seeing
[09:24:42]Visitor: small differences in spikes are ok
[09:25:36]Visitor: but this is not a small difference and it makes me feel like you guys are intentionally using difference opportunities to force people out of their positions to gain profit
[09:25:58]Visitor: How else do you account for this huge difference in price
[09:25:59]Visitor: ?
[09:27:50]Robert Destiny: Our charts always present the market movement
[09:28:25]Robert Destiny: and we do not interfere with clients positions for sure
[09:28:27]Visitor: Listen im back check charts im trading on with trading view charts
[09:28:36]Visitor: this is not on other charts jsut yours
[09:29:07]Visitor: ok so what are you doing
[09:29:11]Visitor: because something is being done
[09:29:49]Visitor: it might not be an interference on a clients chart but it for sure you are trading a position to force it down some way shape or form that doesnt match other charts in the slightest
[09:29:52]Visitor: I want to know
[09:30:22]Visitor: What is it you are doing different from EVERY other broker that gets me these price differences
[09:31:00]Robert Destiny: I am not aware of the positions you are currently trading
[09:31:17]Robert Destiny: but we have been clear about our policy
[09:31:24]Visitor: No
[09:31:28]Visitor: thats not it
[09:31:34]Visitor: Im asking you what you are doing
[09:32:26]Visitor: Do NOT tell me what you are not doing
[09:32:32]Visitor: Tell me what you ARE doing
[09:32:46]Visitor: to make these 200 + pip difference
[09:33:02]Visitor: in comparison to literally every other forex chart im seeing here
[09:33:12]Visitor: this is encompassing
[09:33:32]Visitor: not a we have policies or "what chart of your viewing"
[09:33:54]Visitor: What are you doing
[09:34:18]Robert Destiny: I am not aware of what positions are open on your account, let alone doing something to interfere with it.
[09:34:49]Visitor: What means do you guys have to interefere?
[09:34:53]Visitor: in general
[09:35:01]Visitor: dont worry about my chart that not what im asking
[09:35:13]Visitor: I want to know something very general
[09:35:34]Visitor: WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THAT LITERALLY EVERY OTHER BROKER ISNT!
[09:36:02]Visitor: Thats gets your charts 200+ pip spike difference. Spikes they do not have.
[09:36:14]Visitor: Its plural not just one chart
[09:36:30]Visitor: it just happens that the chart im trading on not has a huge spike difference
[09:36:41]Visitor: We aren't focused on my chart
[09:37:03]Visitor: The question is focused on Why the huge chart difference WHAT ARE YOU DOING
[09:37:08]Visitor: stop protecting yourself and talk
[09:38:33]Visitor: You yourself can simply skim through your charts, then go to trading view and like at the top 30 charts and see huge price differences
[09:38:41]Visitor: its not something that you can not see yourself
[09:39:51]Visitor: look at*
[09:41:09]Robert Destiny: The company does not do anything different regarding the presentation of market prices
[09:41:36]Visitor: How can you say that when im literally looking at it in front of me?
[09:42:17]Visitor: You yourself
[09:42:28]Visitor: literally can also see with your own eyes
[09:43:04]Visitor: the 200+ price spike differences
[09:43:14]Visitor: how you going to just lie?
[09:43:41]Robert Destiny: This is the day of NFP announcements
[09:44:25]Robert Destiny: I do not see anything unusual on the application's chart and do not know what charts you are monitoring.
[09:45:17]Robert Destiny: market prices can show differences due to different liquidity provider and time of volatility
[09:50:03]Visitor: I do not want to see anymore huge price difference on my chart! w.e you guys are doing needs to stop. You do not build trust with clients by telling them they aren't seeing what they are seeing its a manipulation tactic, you simple acknowledge the issue and fix it. You seem to not see it as an issue which is extremely concerning to me. you should care that these spike exist but you dont because it makes you more money.
[09:50:26]Visitor: You would care if you concern was giving the best service possible.
[09:50:32]Visitor: But you dont
[09:52:10]Robert Destiny: we promise to provide real time prices from top tier liquidity providers
[09:52:49]Robert Destiny: you are always welcome to discuss any issues you are facing with your account manager.
[09:54:21]Visitor: Please ask them to contact me
[09:55:34]Robert Destiny: Please make sure you have a confirmed phone number assigned to your account
[09:55:59]Visitor: email please
[09:57:40]Robert Destiny: They will evaluate the necessary means of communication based on the claimed issue
[09:57:52]Robert Destiny: please have both ready
[09:58:14]Visitor: ?
[09:58:17]Visitor: what?
[09:58:29]Visitor: You asked me to contact the manager
[09:58:40]Visitor: Im saying have them contact me email
[09:58:56]Visitor: whats the problem?
[09:59:14]Robert Destiny: There is no problem
[09:59:40]Robert Destiny: is there anything else you would like to ask?
[10:00:14]Visitor: no
The chat is ended.(10:00:20)
https://n1cm.com/ is that the correct website?

Back