• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss N1CM.com (Number One Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
N1CM Secure and Direct credit/Debit card deposit

Dear Valued readers,

In line with facilitating deposits and withdrawals, N1CM implemented a direct 3D secured payment system via credit and debit cards.

Terms

• No deposit fee
  • Charge-free withdrawal via alternative options such as cryptocurrencies, Skrill, and Neteller.
  • Oversees transfers permission from the card issuer is required.
  • 3D secure must be enrolled. The card processor declines requests from credit/debit cards without active 3D secure. To active the mentioned feature, the transferee must contact his/her bank.

What is the 3D authentication payment?
Fundamentally, 3D Secure authentication is a security protocol that adds a verification process to the payment layer by redirecting customers to a third-party page where they have to enter an SMS code or password to complete their online purchase.

N1CM Execution Policy

The company endeavors to execute its customers' trades at the closest quote with the fittest available liquidity providers worldwide. Amid the execution speed policy, our technical organization is providing tight spread, and high leverage concurrently.

Therefore, we have added multiple liquidity providers such as LMAX and Swiisquotes to meet those specific desires.

Our ECN contracts have been optimized for professional traders, experienced fund managers, and white label brokers.

• ECN account average trade execution speed 0.1 second
  • Maximum leverage 1:1000
  • Available platforms: Metatrader 4 desktop, MT4 mobile, and MT4 web-trader.
  • Available products: Forex, Precious Metals, Energies, Indices, and commodities

N1CM is with MT5 Now

Dear readers,

This is George, and I am back with good news. We launched the Metatrader 5 platform last week. As most of you may know, MT5 has greater features compare to the MT4 platform.

Here we outlined the most prominent features.

• Advanced market depth along wth chart tick | time & sales data.
  • Individual accounting of orders and trades
  • Two order types: NETTING and HEDGING
  • Buy/Sell/Close with the one-click feature
Can't wait to see you testing the new platform and sharing the feedback with us. :)

www.n1cm.com | info@n1cm.com | +44 203 150 1310

Last edited:
N1CM is with MT5 Now

Dear readers,

This is George, and I am back with good news. We launched the Metatrader 5 platform last week. As most of you may know, MT5 has greater features compare to the MT4 platform.

Here we outlined the most prominent features.

• Advanced market depth along wth chart tick | time & sales data.
  • Individual accounting of orders and trades
  • Two order types: NETTING and HEDGING
  • Buy/Sell/Close with the one-click feature
Can't wait to see you testing the new platform and sharing the feedback with us. :)

www.n1cm.com | info@n1cm.com | +44 203 150 1310
i will try soon

Your FAQs say that you don't accept U.S. clients. Do you accept citizens from the U. S. ?

Hello, and thank you for your comment. Yes, we accept U.S citizens without any concern. The following payment options are offered for more convenience.
  • Bank-wire in USD (Processing time 3 - 5 business days)
  • Mastercard (instant)
  • Cryptocurrencies (After +6 network confirmation)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

www.n1cm.com | email/skype info@n1cm.com | +44 203 150 1310

Company News

Dear readers and patrons,
  • The bank wire deposit time is reduced from 4 business days to 2!
  • The wire fees even on the sender's end is not covered.
  • The minimum deposit is lowered to $300

For instance
If a bank charges its customer $20 for a $500 wire transfer. N1CM covers the charge by adding that $20 to the client's trading balance.

I will come back in a day or two with more good news.

Last edited:
Company News

For instance
If a bank charges its customer $20 for a $500 wire transfer. N1CM covers the charge by adding that $20 to the client's trading balance.

Great

%100 Customer Satisfactory​

I was going through our company (N1CM) records and reviews over the web the other day, and then I was splendid.

We just love our clients and that pure passion has lead us to what is called %100 customer satisfactory. Words were never considered as a proof, but what you said about us is.

What do you think about us? Please Comment below.

Company News

For instance

I had a typo in this post. N1CM covers bank-wire deposit fees in full.
  • The wire fees even on the sender's end is now covered.

Back