• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss N1CM.com (Number One Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello
I'm new at this, However, I made $100 deposit on last week by ePayments. I liked the execution speed, it was less than 0.2 seconds.
For me, so far so good.

I have been working with n1cm for about a month.
the money deposit and withdrawal is very fast and there are little commissions at all. The trading platform is very fast. I would especially recommend to those who want to trade in the EURUSD.

Hello Everyone,
Thank you for your comments, This is Elijah Grovene, N1CM's deputy manager. From now on I'll be pleased to answer all your questions and inquiries.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Sincerely,
Elijah Grovene

Hello Everyone,
Thank you for your comments, This is Elijah Grovene, N1CM's deputy manager. From now on I'll be pleased to answer all your questions and inquiries.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Sincerely,
Elijah Grovene
Hello Elijah,any restriction on trading style such as hedging,scalping,newstrading?do n1cm provide swap free account?
Thank You.

Hello Elijah,any restriction on trading style such as hedging,scalping,newstrading?do n1cm provide swap free account?
Thank You.

Dear Irwanl,
Thank you for your comment, you mentioned to a good thread.
  • There is absolutely no trading restriction. We obtained a good bridge (hub) that helps us to provide a healthy execution for traders.
  • Unfortunately, we don't have swap free option. In fact, all of our current liquidity providers are charging us with the swap.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Dear Value members of FPA
I would like to use this opportunity to introduce our major trade advantages:

• $15 no deposit bonus (No deposit is required)
  • $5 commission per 1 lot on all currency pairs
  • Ultrafast execution (less than 0.2 seconds)
  • Spread is as tight as possible, starts from 0 pips on EURUSD
  • MT4 Platform with 1:1000 leverage
  • N1CM covers all fees for deposit and withdrawal (Credit/Debit cards and e-Wallets)
  • Fast withdrawal
  • 24/5 customer support via Phone, Skype, and live chat.
I am inviting all members to try our live trading environment for free ($15 no deposit bonus), I am very sure that our platform meets all your expectations.

Sincerely,
Elijah Grovene

www.n1cm.com

I open Standard Fix Account just now with small deposit,will try the execution performance

Back