• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss N1CM.com (Number One Capital Markets)

General discussions of a financial company
Trade on Aud Retail Sale,execution is good enough to trade the high impact news.
Thanks to our HUB and BRIDGE provider, we are able to execute clients trades at the market with smallest possible delay and slippage.

N1CM Doesn't have any Good support , any good platfrom ... just a newbie in FOREX .. be careful !

the funniest thing is they have Stop hunter every week and they will change Shape of candles by their decision !!! they changed Opening time by THEIR decision without ANY notification ...

They changed opening time with Delay and all of Shape of candles are different to REAL brokers and markets .... m15 candles are 9:05 to 9:20 !!! and Hourly candle 9:35 to 10:35 !!! .... against all of brokers

checkout Here :
https://i.imgur.com/UQL1AkF.png

UQL1AkF.png

N1CM Doesn't have any Good support , any good platfrom ... just a newbie in FOREX .. be careful !

the funniest thing is they have Stop hunter every week and they will change Shape of candles by their decision !!! they changed Opening time by THEIR decision without ANY notification ...

They changed opening time with Delay and all of Shape of candles are different to REAL brokers and markets .... m15 candles are 9:05 to 9:20 !!! and Hourly candle 9:35 to 10:35 !!! .... against all of brokers

checkout Here :
https://i.imgur.com/UQL1AkF.png

UQL1AkF.png

Hi,

The liquidity provider servers had a glitch and it caused the error in MetaTrader 4 charts. However, the subject had been fixed as soon as we've noticed. Bear in mind, none one of our clients was affected by the above event.

Unfortunately, such incidents are frequent in Metatrader 4 program.

Due to high spread and low equity on market opening hours, we were decided to start the trading session with few minutes delay, but several clients didn't like the mentioned policy, so the market opening time had been restored to default.

Best Regards,
N1CM Team

Trade on Aud Retail Sale,execution is good enough to trade the high impact news.
hi Irwanl, i can't send you a private message so i will ask here. What is your experience with n1cm? some problems occured with trading/withdrawals etc? i am asking because i search for some offshore good brokers and found this broker too. the trading conditions looks good but there are other things that need to work.

hi Irwanl, i can't send you a private message so i will ask here. What is your experience with n1cm? some problems occured with trading/withdrawals etc? i am asking because i search for some offshore good brokers and found this broker too. the trading conditions looks good but there are other things that need to work.
Hello Comcom,I don't have any problem with n1cm,so far so good..they have Malaysia local bank for deposit and withdraw so the process is fast.Just don't straddle during the high impact news release it won't work.

Hello Comcom,I don't have any problem with n1cm,so far so good..they have Malaysia local bank for deposit and withdraw so the process is fast.Just don't straddle during the high impact news release it won't work.
thanks for reply. i don;t trade news so it won't be a problem..

Hello
I'm new at this, However, I made $100 deposit on last week by ePayments. I liked the execution speed, it was less than 0.2 seconds.
For me, so far so good.

Hi,

Account number #215218 (ECN).

Referring to my previous post, I wish to share more details of my experiences with N1CM since August 2017. I've increased my deposits at N1CM to $8,000, and I have withdrawn 4,700 without issues.

Hi,

Referring to my previous post, I wish to share more details of my experiences with N1CM since August 2017. I've increased my deposits at N1CM to $8,000, and I have withdrawn 4,700 without issues.
Great

Hi,

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Back