• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

NAGA.com

bigbird

Private
After many months of trading at Naga and making frequent withdrawals along the way, Naga.com then decided to reverse ALL profits at the time I made the final withdrawal! Totally unacceptable! Their termination letter cited clauses from their Terms and Conditions and stated they could provide undeniable proof that my trading is in breach of the terms of their agreement. I have requested these Terms and Conditions and the mentioned proof but this has been met with complete silence by both phone and email. All records of my 4 accounts have been deleted from their back office area and MT4/5 accounts have been disabled negating access to statements. In essence they have stolen approximately EUR 5000. If my trading activity was unacceptable how can they allow it to continue for many months (since of August 2020)? and how do they think its acceptable to withhold the balance at the time of final withdrawal?

After many months of trading at Naga and making frequent withdrawals along the way, Naga.com then decided to reverse ALL profits at the time I made the final withdrawal! Totally unacceptable! Their termination letter cited clauses from their Terms and Conditions and stated they could provide undeniable proof that my trading is in breach of the terms of their agreement. I have requested these Terms and Conditions and the mentioned proof but this has been met with complete silence by both phone and email. All records of my 4 accounts have been deleted from their back office area and MT4/5 accounts have been disabled negating access to statements. In essence they have stolen approximately EUR 5000. If my trading activity was unacceptable how can they allow it to continue for many months (since of August 2020)? and how do they think its acceptable to withhold the balance at the time of final withdrawal?
Can you share the email you have received from them regarding the suspension of your account?

NAGA is full of ex Banc De Binary employees who are the worst scumbags you will ever deal with in your life.

In that case people should be widely aware of this so they know to avoid NAGA at all cost.

What was wrong with Banc de Binary?? Are you one of those crooks??

See some real names here

My advice to everybody is very simple. Stay away from anything related to Cyprus.

Back