Naga Markets Theft and scams

my profile.JPG
1589651925212.pngfacebook post done weeks before issues
17 hr shifts 2 hrs reading before 15hrs daily trading over 6 weeks and this is easily achieved make volatility your friend !
— feeling thoughtful.

Writing a book was completely unnecessary. What I need you to do now is summarize the following:

--> How much total $$ have you deposited with Naga

--> how much total $$ have you withdrawn from Naga successfully?

--> how much $$ total net profit/loss have you made with trading activity.

--> how much $$ in total pending withdrawals are there?

And can you upload track records CORRECTLY in zip format? Find those instructions here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

------------------------------------------------

Side question: With all of your experience trading, why are you in such a hurry to deposit funds with a bucket shop broker?

Hi Cryptopete, Send me a message. i am n cyprus and can help. Because they are a regulated entity they cannot avoid you. and they are not entitled to terminate the bsuiness relationship with you. moreover they must maintain records of all relevant to your account for a minimum of five years.

your tool are the authorities here. not me not anyone. because of regulation and because of cysec they always settle. it just has to be done the correct way

Hi Cryptopete, Thanks a lot for this. I was about to start using Naga to try it out but definitely...not anymore.

Besides that, I would like to ask if you do copytrading on etoro. I also have an acount there and seing what I see I would love to be able to copy your portfolio if possible :)

Thanks again!

Back