• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nagachika.com

General discussions of a financial company
Good Morning Platoon!

Sorry for my late rewiew of week no. 5.

Results
2 trades closed
1 winners with 0 TP
1 loosers
Which means: PROFIT

Yours Sergeant Oks

ATTENTION Platoon!

Today is Monday, 24th April 2017 !
EURUSD started after this weekend with a huge gap. Maybe due to the election in France.

Nagachika closed all running trades with very good or better: ENORMOUS PROFIT !!!

Therefore my extra report for today:
12 trades closed
11 winners
only one looser !
BIG Profit.

My regards to the author of Nagachika.EA

Yours Sergeant Oks

Good Morning Platoon!

Here is my rewiew of week no. 6
The results are the same as this wonderful monday (see above)

12 trades closed
11 winners
only one looser !
BIG Profit.

Sergeant Oks

so I'm glad things are going well so far....

tell me, though...
there was recently, on the developer's own home page, a link to his account with a balance of around 3 or 4 thousand dollars, that had just recently come out of a 15,000 dollar drawdown in equity...
are you comfortable with an unclosed drawdown 4 or 5 times your account size?

I've tried to trade my way out of similar situations...
so far it has not ended well...
it's doable, but any spread widening, news events, etc. are really dangerous.

Back