• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Nagachika.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello Everybody!

I bought this EA. Good support, the EA could be downloaded, right away after purchasing with Click2 Sell.
Than you have to send a mail with your account number to get your activavtion code. I got it in some minutes.
You get a complete template file with your name. So do not copy the tpl file you received at first. You copy only "Myname.tpl file".

Install all other files in the right folders and set the fixed lot or Money Management. That's it.
I let you know, when the first trades are closed.

Yours Oks

Hello Everybody!

I bought this EA. Good support, the EA could be downloaded, right away after purchasing with Click2 Sell.
Than you have to send a mail with your account number to get your activavtion code. I got it in some minutes.
You get a complete template file with your name. So do not copy the tpl file you received at first. You copy only "Myname.tpl file".

Install all other files in the right folders and set the fixed lot or Money Management. That's it.
I let you know, when the first trades are closed.

Yours Oks
@Oksenboel Some weeks have passed. Would you mind to share with us some results? Thank you.

Hello Friends!

Nagachika EA uses the Ichimoku cloud to set trades. I tried this Ichimoku cloud for manual trading with low success. Therefore I did not expect too much from this EA. But now I love this EA. It is not very expensive and comes with good results.

Last week closed:
10 trades, none open
7 winners
3 loosers

I had some problems one week, because the "Ichimoku cloud was to slow" (whatever that means) The EA did not trade. It is easy to find out when you check "Experts" and "Journal". Now I let it run on VPS and all problems with that Ichimoku Cloud are solved. When you are looking for a good, fast and free VPS than check my post on Everest.EA in this forum.

Yours Oks

Last edited:
and the test results end in January, 2017...
hmmm.

On FxStat it failed to update that's all. But if you read the statement on FPA (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/metatrader_expert_advisor/naga_chika/real), it is well and alive. Just that between end of March and 13th April, there were a series of tiny losses, mostly in cents, until 13th April where boom came the real stuff again.

Any one on this EA, mind share your experience with us? It seems quite good to me except the 2-week hiatus.

Pros:
1. long track record since end of Aug2016
2. high profit factor of 4.24 (source: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/metatrader_expert_advisor/naga_chika/real)
3. smooth growth (source: ditto)
4. high win ratio of 72.25 (source: https://www.fxjunction.com/profile/nagachika/account/A/#performance)

Cons:
1. contradictory profit trade 43.59% at FPA (source: ditto). To me profit trade % == win ratio
2. 50% drawdown shown at fxjunction
3. FxStat not updated since Feb2017 (https://www.fxstat.com/performances/view/Nagachika-71116)
4. current floating of 4.95% (204 over 4125 capital; see attachment
20apr2017nagachika_fpa.png

Last edited:
Good Morning Platoon!

Sorry for my late rewiew of week no. 3. I was busy with other jobs!

Results
0 trades closed
0 winners with 0 TP
0 loosers
Which means: BULLS...

Yours Sergeant Oks

Good Morning Platoon!

Sorry for my late rewiew of week no. 4.

Results
0 trades closed
0 winners with 0 TP
0 loosers