Nano Lot Broker

Ghazi13

Recruit
Can somebody recommend me a reliable forex broker that offers the option of nano lots. You help will be highly appreciated

fxoday

Private, 1st Class
Just now I hear about broker nano lot, but there is some broker that offers a micro account or cent account before I am using micro account FXOpen, but now I use the STP account. not all broker offer micro account

fxoday

Private, 1st Class
I use cent account with FXOpen, already few pass year, which in account for 1$ is equal with 100 cents, so if use 10$ in account balance will be 1000 pip, but now I am already converting to use STP account, although value per pips is higher

vimal123

Recruit
I use cent account with FXOpen, already few pass year, which in account for 1$ is equal with 100 cents, so if use 10$ in account balance will be 1000 pip, but now I am already converting to use STP account, although value per pips is higher
OK THANKS

vimal123

Recruit
I did this already thanks. But not all of it was true when I called the brokers. They did not offer nano lots. Some do, some don't. But I think I am in a better position as i have found a couple of brokers that I am reasonably comfortable with
Thx for input as its valued to get opinions and possible places to look etc