Nano4x Reject to execute my withdrawal Request

Waiting for account to get liquidated? CLOSE ALL TRADES NOW!

Never, ever, under any circumstances have all but the tiniest trades open if you are having a withdrawal dispute with a broker.

Resend all the documents to the email address Lee Chwan provided. Make the subject line "Attn: Lee Chwan". Include a note asking for the documents to be checked and for an explanation if any of them are not approved.

Post here when done. Then we can start a 7 day countdown to see if the newest copies get approve or rejected. If they are rejected, we'll see if there's an explanation or not.

Waiting for account to get liquidated? CLOSE ALL TRADES NOW!

Never, ever, under any circumstances have all but the tiniest trades open if you are having a withdrawal dispute with a broker.

Resend all the documents to the email address Lee Chwan provided. Make the subject line "Attn: Lee Chwan". Include a note asking for the documents to be checked and for an explanation if any of them are not approved.

Post here when done. Then we can start a 7 day countdown to see if the newest copies get approve or rejected. If they are rejected, we'll see if there's an explanation or not.

Dear pharoah
I sent the document again to the mentioned email but they also reject it with no explanation

Lee,
You have a trader who wants his money. His documents are getting rejected and he NEEDS an explanation. I would hate to think that Nano4x would refuse to say what's wrong with documents and just keep a trader's money.

Lee,
You have a trader who wants his money. His documents are getting rejected and he NEEDS an explanation. I would hate to think that Nano4x would refuse to say what's wrong with documents and just keep a trader's money.

You are right
I need an explanation
why are nano guys always reject documents?
How are they approved it before?
why are approved it last week then reject withdraw?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys please help me it seems like this broker already steal the clients money
i send an email to them but no respond
try to call their office but none of them wanna pick up the phone

so scammer

guys can anyone of you contact the main office?
seems like they didnt pick up the phone which lead to one conclusion

THEY ALREADY RUN AWAY WITH THE MONEY

yes these guys run away and stolen our money
but there is a judgement day at the end
I am sure that god will let us take our rights from these scam at the end day!

Back