NanoFX is at its end/Nanofx nicht mehr erreichbar, am Ende?

[langtitle=de]NanoFX is at its end/Nanofx nicht mehr erreichbar, am Ende?[/langtitle]

Nanofx ist seit Montag nicht mehr erreichbar! Skype und Client-Chat sind offline, Mails
werden nicht beantwortet, Telefon ist nicht besetzt. Trading ist nicht möglich, es kommen
nur noch requotes.

Ich habe bereits die FSA, sowie New Scotland Yard verständigt. Kundengelder und Provisionen
sind wahrscheinlich verloren, aber genau weiss ich das nicht.

Zahlen Sie auf keinen Fall Geld bei Nanofx ein! Sie köönten es lieber verschenken.

Wer Hilfe weiß, wie man die Konten bzw. Gelder transferieren kann oder auch an seine
Provisionen kommt, bitte gern melden.

Keep trying to contact them by email, phone, and live chat. Report here and let everyone know if you can get hold of them or not.

I have a same issue since 4th of July 2012 i have received confirmation e-mail that my money we sent to my bank account and i should be getting it in 48 hours but untill now nothing no money no replies from company i called them many times same thin no aswer any e-mail or phone.

[langtitle=de]Nano4x am Ende...[/langtitle]

Jetzt sind sie zwar wieder online, aber es kommen nur dumme Ausreden, warum ich mein
Geld nicht bekomme, jetzt werden Unterlagen verlangt, die dort bereits vorhanden sind...

Mir wurde auch gesagt, sie seien umgezogen, aber die neue Adresse erscheint nicht auf
der Homepage. Ich denke, Nano4x sind Betrüger und niemend wird dort jemals Geld
erhalten, weder Kunden noch IB´s.

Jetzt sind sie zwar wieder online, aber es kommen nur dumme Ausreden, warum ich mein
Geld nicht bekomme, jetzt werden Unterlagen verlangt, die dort bereits vorhanden sind...

Mir wurde auch gesagt, sie seien umgezogen, aber die neue Adresse erscheint nicht auf
der Homepage. Ich denke, Nano4x sind Betrüger und niemend wird dort jemals Geld
erhalten, weder Kunden noch IB´s.

Don't know why you waited that long to know the Truth of this broker.

The FSC Mauritius had sent a warning for Investors not to deal with this broker, it was back to 14th March 2012.

If you had known this earlier, maybe you could had got your money back.

No Trader must deal with this broker and ForexPeaceArmy must name it as Scam.

Don't know what's FPA clear policy in such case but "fscmauritius" announcement might be enough proof of this broker scam reality I think.

This is the Truth: FSCMauritius says Nano4x Scam.png

Keep everyone updated on the status of your withdrawal here. Let Nano4x know that you are doing this.

Ich bin erst sehr kurze Zeit mit Nano4x und wusste nichts von dem Papier aus
Mauritius. Außerdem wird bei Nano4x ein Papier aus Panama gezeigt. Fragen wie "warum
bist Du nicht eher..." sind insofern unnötig und überflüssig.

I have made withdrawal on 25 of june 2012 and my withdrawal was approved on 4th of july 2012 my account number is 718676 and i have made withdrawal of 900$ the finance department told me that they will proceed my withdrawal in 48 hours however since 4th of july 2012 i havent receive any money to my bank account. Here is what Ваша заявка на вывод №895906 была обработана.
Детали:
Вывод со счета: 718676
Сумма: $900.00
На реквизиты: Algocharge
That means you withdrawal been approved and your 900$ were send to Algocharge i guess it is where i am suppose to get money from to my bank account. Taday 16july2012 and nothing untill today went thru 12 days since withdrawal were sent.

withdrawal

Their mt4 working better now fas a little than it used to be but still no answer no e-mail not even piking up the phone.

Back