Renata22

Recruit
he is a ruthless guy he scammed me by promising the gains from the investment. He invested my money in chainbrokertrade.com a scam site where impossible to see the investment and impossible to withdraw. To get your money he asks you for more money is crazy. After he blocks your telegram account and insults you. Beware of t.me/forezsignalfactoryxx.

Another worth mentioning is 1000pip Builder FX Signals offers the same type of investment but invests it in accesstrade.cc which works similar to chainbrokertrade. I reported them at https://www.scamwatch.gov.au so do you, they are scamming a lot of people.

he is a ruthless guy he scammed me by promising the gains from the investment. He invested my money in chainbrokertrade.com a scam site where impossible to see the investment and impossible to withdraw. To get your money he asks you for more money is crazy. After he blocks your telegram account and insults you. Beware of t.me/forezsignalfactoryxx.

Another worth mentioning is 1000pip Builder FX Signals offers the same type of investment but invests it in accesstrade.cc which works similar to chainbrokertrade. I reported them at https://www.scamwatch.gov.au so do you, they are scamming a lot of people.
Did you contact the broker regarding the same?
If yes then what reply you have received from them?

Of course I contacted.After a long wait they replied that I have to pay 15% per withdrawal.When I asked why I have to pay commissions to withdraw my money that I paid not money earned from the investment but I repeat my money that I paid and I want to withdraw , they never answered me again.

Of course I contacted.After a long wait they replied that I have to pay 15% per withdrawal.When I asked why I have to pay commissions to withdraw my money that I paid not money earned from the investment but I repeat my money that I paid and I want to withdraw , they never answered me again.
Do NOT pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam to steal more money. Below are more details about this scam. What is your total loss?

Same happened to me back in March :( Stay away from chainbrokertrade.com, Forex Signals Factory and Nathaniel Phil. I reported the page to abuse@namecheap.com and send a report
to The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)...Hopefully it will help too, I know my money is lost. I blame myself for being so naive believing in this scumbag

Same happened to me back in March :( Stay away from chainbrokertrade.com, Forex Signals Factory and Nathaniel Phil. I reported the page to abuse@namecheap.com and send a report
to The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)...Hopefully it will help too, I know my money is lost. I blame myself for being so naive believing in this scumbag
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back