NATUREFOREX.COM (SCAM) DELETED PROFITS AND DEPOSIT

himanshu15

Recruit
Hi,

I need assistance in getting my profits of USD 7377 and the deposits I made with natureforex of 250USD on 30/July/2019.

They deleted all the money from my MT4 account number 111317921 on 06/august/2019.
They sent me email saying that my trades are ineligible. and after so many mail conversation they have not yet given me clarification on how they call my scalping trades as ineligible.
they say they will not answer me for this. Complete scam going on. On website they say No-dealing desk and also say scalping allowed.

I have all the videos of real account and mt4 statement video and mail conversation.

There details of company are as follows:
New Horizon Building Ground Floor 3 1⁄2 Miles Philip S.W. Goldson Highway Belize City Belize, C.A.,
Phone
+501 223 2144
License No. IFSC/60/214/TS/17

NATURE FOREX LTD.
Business Registration Number: 116576 License Number: IFSC/60/214/TS/17
New Horizon Building Ground Floor 3 1⁄2 Miles Philip S.W. Goldson Highway Belize City Belize, C.A.,
British Caribbean Bank international S.W.I.F.T. BCBTBZBZ NATURE FOREX LTD.
200-11-1-59890
support@natureforex.com
+501 223 2144

Attachments

• Nature Forex Ltd.pdf
    494.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi,

I need assistance in getting my profits of USD 7377 and the deposits I made with natureforex of 250USD on 30/July/2019.

They deleted all the money from my MT4 account number 111317921 on 06/august/2019.
They sent me email saying that my trades are ineligible. and after so many mail conversation they have not yet given me clarification on how they call my scalping trades as ineligible.
they say they will not answer me for this. Complete scam going on. On website they say No-dealing desk and also say scalping allowed.

I have all the videos of real account and mt4 statement video and mail conversation.

There details of company are as follows:
Phone
+501 223 2144
License No. IFSC/60/214/TS/17

NATURE FOREX LTD.
Business Registration Number: 116576 License Number: IFSC/60/214/TS/17
British Caribbean Bank international S.W.I.F.T. BCBTBZBZ NATURE FOREX LTD.
200-11-1-59890
support@natureforex.com
+501 223 2144
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Did you attempt to contact the natureforex support via email or chat? if so what was their reply? (attach email screenshot).

I see their reply in your attachment. Is there some kind of minimum hold time for each trade or average hold time that the broker requires for all of their trades?

I see their reply in your attachment. Is there some kind of minimum hold time for each trade or average hold time that the broker requires for all of their trades?
yea i spoke to them several times over email. they sent me excel of trades showing valid and invalid but they refuse to tell the precise reason of separation. might be it was trade time. but scalper can do close trade in seconds, minimum was 1 seconds. and the trades they kept in valid was above 10 seconds. my point is that in their agreement its no where written this point of eligible and illegible trades, and they only say to read agreement. i asked them several times. they say they will not reply and not tell the point in agreement since it actually doesn't exist.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Aug 26, 2019 at 5:18 PM

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: A review needs to tell about your experience. It can't just be a link back to this thread. Please submit a new review.

BROKER DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY HOLD TIME, IT IS NO WHERE IN THE CUSTOMER AGREEMENT.
I HAVE ASKED THEM SO MANY TIMES TO TELL ME HOW THEY SEPARATE TRADES SPECIFICALLY, THEY REPLY ME THAT THEY WILL NOT ANSWER. SEE ATTACHMENT.
also their website say "no dealing desk", it means all my orders were closed in market and not with them, and also they say optimized for all scalper.
but they still deleted my profits without any reason.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 7
Back