NATUREFOREX.COM

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Aug 11, 2019 at 11:21 AM

I have been inviting to Discussion with Nature Forex Gone now more than 5 days,but no anybody come to discussion.my problem is still there.I need my profit 23K. Why are we waiting for this kind of scam broker work.....?

I have been inviting to Discussion with Nature Forex Gone now more than 5 days,but no anybody come to discussion.my problem is still there.I need my profit 23K. Why are we waiting for this kind of scam broker work.....?

Please read New Traders Court for how FPA deals with scams: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/new-traders-court.58022/ comparatively speaking, the new way is much more efficient than before, but still can takes several weeks depending on the number of open cases. But the main thing we require is patience from the OP. The process works well to expose real scams and allow legitimate companies a chance to respond in a transparent way to client grievances.

NatureForex seemed to have lied about their regulatory status. I would be surprised if you do reach a settlement though between now and when a trader's court case is brought forward.

No any Updation or reply heard back from NatureForex. They Totally scammer. How they play with innocent people money. How they continuously doing same like this.....?

Back