NATUREFOREX.COM

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Oct 13, 2019 at 11:31 PM

More people will need to follow the full procedure for there to be a vote. So far, this is the only person who has a thread, has invited the company, and has left a review. For now, all I can do is increase the weight of the review more if Nature Forex decides to not answer.

Yes Would like to going to Trade Court. Pls put our case in Trade court.

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Oct 13, 2019 at 11:31 PM

More people will need to follow the full procedure for there to be a vote. So far, this is the only person who has a thread, has invited the company, and has left a review. For now, all I can do is increase the weight of the review more if Nature Forex decides to not answer.

This requires that a minimum of 3 cases meet the requirements.

There were some other threads on natureforex, but the traders forgot to leave review of the company, or forgot to invite the company to the thread. These are simple procedures, but it must be followed by everyone.

Do not abandon your thread. Check every 1-2 weeks for any updates. Follow instructions 100%. Each trader must do this.

NatureForex .... Do you like to pay my Trading money back... ?
If you give me my money back,i will remove my case.If not ..i am going to Go ahead.

Feel for you bro, I wouldn't even imagine what I will do myself if I will ever need something like to broke someone to get just my honestly earned profit of like what ? Let's imagine twenty three thousands of dollars anyway for whatever reason you may have there.

Waiting so many time period.but not any updation......That Nutureforex scam broker doing well get innocent people money next year also......

Back