ABANDONED - Natureforex.com

Dalel

Banned Multi
After 15 day trade all the winning trade PL is not eligible for withdrawal, and all loss trade is correct.
I use scalping ea .
I thinks want scam me.

here email received from Victoria

Dear Dalel,

Thank you for trading with Nature Forex.

In the past few days, we have received many withdrawal requests from EA traders, and some of our clients have requested to withdraw a big amount of money.

We have put all those requests on hold for further investigation.

After a thorough examination and review, we found that most of our EA traders have potentially taken advantage of latency arbitrage from our system. This means all the winning PL is not eligible for withdrawal.

In short, we have decided to remove those profits from your account.
cleardot.gif

Victoria
Online Service Division
NatureForex Ltd.

Address : 1 Half Miles Northern Highway, Suite 102, Belize City, Belize.
Tel : +501 223 2144

Attachments

• Statement_ 111317051.pdf
    183.6 KB · Views: 17
@Dalel some good evidence provided so far.

1) can you upload a copy of the email sent from natureforex?

2) can you upload copy of withdraw request? How did you request withdraw? (wire transfer, skrill, etc)

3) Can you also double-check where the broker is regulated? Do you know how to verify regulation of a broker?

THE BEST BROKER COMING FROM JAPAN
NatureForex is an international broker which provides financial and investment services worldwide. Our company specializes in FX, Metals, Indices, Oil, Social Trading and Binary Options.

Why located our headquater in Belize?
Althogh headquaterd in Belize, Latin America, all of our shareholders, managers and executives are Japanese. This is since we can better serve our customers' interest compared to having setup in Japan. Further, being in Belize intrinsically allows us to communicate with more international customers and provide our serivce to all around the world.
i think is't regulated.

here email received from victoria lago and my fund is deleted on my account like you can see in my statement

Back