NAVA GATES

Bodek

Recruit
WELCOME, I WANT TO REPORT FRAUD OF THE MENTIONED COMPANY. THE FRAUD INCLUDES NO PAYMENT OF MONEY ON A BANK ACCOUNT. ALL CRETRIAS ARE FULFILLED. I HAVE DECLARED AN ACCOUNT WINDING. NOBODY PICK UP THE PHONE AND DOESN'T ANSWER AN EMAIL.

navagates.com

WELCOME, I WANT TO REPORT FRAUD OF THE MENTIONED COMPANY. THE FRAUD INCLUDES NO PAYMENT OF MONEY ON A BANK ACCOUNT. ALL CRETRIAS ARE FULFILLED. I HAVE DECLARED AN ACCOUNT WINDING. NOBODY PICK UP THE PHONE AND DOESN'T ANSWER AN EMAIL.

navagates.com
Can you please tell us more about scamming with you?

Hello. I told the Nava Gates that I wanted to finish my business with them and get my money back. All documentaries are fine. Unfortunately, contact with my personal manager was lost. He does not answer the phone and does not answer the e-mail. There is money on my company account but I can't use it.

Hello. I told the Nava Gates that I wanted to finish my business with them and get my money back. All documentaries are fine. Unfortunately, contact with my personal manager was lost. He does not answer the phone and does not answer the e-mail. There is money on my company account but I can't use it.
What is the response you have received from the company regarding your query?

Back