• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Nayra Capital Review 31st May 2023

I am having an issue with a company

ectsmltt

Recruit
Hi,
Just wanted to share my personal bad experience with Nayra Capital. I've engaged his service at the start of January 2023 and during the time frame he somehow manage to failed not one but two 50k prop firm challenge. During the 1st time of failure I tried messaging him during the last 4-5 days of thge challenge highlighting my concern regarding the negative balance and did not got a response from him. I instead got forced to trade on my own to try at least recover the account to a positive amount which luckily I was able to do so.
After that only he responded to me to try again to help pass the challenge. Now the second time I was skeptical but however since I already paid almost $1089 in mangement fees and $299 for the challenge I was thinking why not. I was too naive back then and hope he could pass it again. During the challenge I've tried reaching out and asking for the progress and whether is there enough time to pass the challenge however empty promises telling that not to worry and he is able to pass it but ended up blowing up the account giving the reason of being sick. He no longer respond to me after I politely ask what can be done after that both on Instagram and Telegram.
Its totally unprofessional and borderline scam. I'm sharing this so hopefully no one else fall into the same trap/empty promises on this. It's much more better to spend it on courses and learn trading on my own which I have started doing so too.

I didn't found out about this forum and post about Nayra before and only found out this after falling into the trap. Hopefully this will help others moving forward in the future.
My suggestion for anyone looking for this type of passing service, its better on just to spend it and invest on yourself to learn and trade yourself rather than waste not only money but valueable time on such tactics.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@nayracapital
Telegram: https://t.me/+9OJMPqJC-sQ0NWM0

Hi,
Just wanted to share my personal bad experience with Nayra Capital. I've engaged his service at the start of January 2023 and during the time frame he somehow manage to failed not one but two 50k prop firm challenge. During the 1st time of failure I tried messaging him during the last 4-5 days of thge challenge highlighting my concern regarding the negative balance and did not got a response from him. I instead got forced to trade on my own to try at least recover the account to a positive amount which luckily I was able to do so.
After that only he responded to me to try again to help pass the challenge. Now the second time I was skeptical but however since I already paid almost $1089 in mangement fees and $299 for the challenge I was thinking why not. I was too naive back then and hope he could pass it again. During the challenge I've tried reaching out and asking for the progress and whether is there enough time to pass the challenge however empty promises telling that not to worry and he is able to pass it but ended up blowing up the account giving the reason of being sick. He no longer respond to me after I politely ask what can be done after that both on Instagram and Telegram.
Its totally unprofessional and borderline scam. I'm sharing this so hopefully no one else fall into the same trap/empty promises on this. It's much more better to spend it on courses and learn trading on my own which I have started doing so too.

I didn't found out about this forum and post about Nayra before and only found out this after falling into the trap. Hopefully this will help others moving forward in the future.
My suggestion for anyone looking for this type of passing service, its better on just to spend it and invest on yourself to learn and trade yourself rather than waste not only money but valueable time on such tactics.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@nayracapital
Telegram: https://t.me/+9OJMPqJC-sQ0NWM0
Follow this Important notice for Telegram/Instagram Victims

Just keeping update here he no blocked me and removing any of my comments on the instagram.
If there is any other victim feel free to message me or post here. Lets not let anyone else fall to this unscrupulous guy.

Some compilation that I may not be the only victim here.

Reports from China last on 17/02/22 - m.fx110.com/exposure/202474

2 months ago: Another Victim on Youtube. Just look at the comments - youtube.com/watch?v=YcQACgKkbF0

So much for transparency. All his instagram post now is reset with 0 likes and comments.
Saw another nayracapital instagram account previously it was not searchable now.

Back