NBHMarkets scam!

Recruit
I made a deposit of $750 in March by skrill, started trading and made some profit. On 6th of July I noticed my trading account was blocked, I sent several emails but never got any reply. I tried to call their phone number, but no one answered.

Also, i am not able to make internal transfer in order to make withdrawal, it says: "permission denied" (screenshot attached).

Attachments

• nbhmarkets.JPG
    nbhmarkets.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 3
I left a review at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16471/nbhmarkets-forex-brokers , but it wasn't published yet.

Also, I was able to get an answer from nbhm.eu, but they refused to help. They are saying I have to contact nbhm.com by myself.

Dear FPA team, could you please tell what is my next step?

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Location checking is the first step in the review moderation process. Using a proxy makes it impossible to be sure what country a review was really submitted from. Please connect directly to the internet and resubmit your review.

I made a deposit of $750 in March by skrill, started trading and made some profit. On 6th of July I noticed my trading account was blocked, I sent several emails but never got any reply. I tried to call their phone number, but no one answered.

Also, i am not able to make internal transfer in order to make withdrawal, it says: "permission denied" (screenshot attached).
I can see live chat there, any luck with live chat yet?

I left a review at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16471/nbhmarkets-forex-brokers , but it wasn't published yet.

Also, I was able to get an answer from nbhm.eu, but they refused to help. They are saying I have to contact nbhm.com by myself.

Dear FPA team, could you please tell what is my next step?

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Location checking is the first step in the review moderation process. Using a proxy makes it impossible to be sure what country a review was really submitted from. Please connect directly to the internet and resubmit your review.
Work on this first

Work on this first

Done, the review has been published. It's been more than a week already, and i never got any reply nor over the phone or email

Done, the review has been published. It's been more than a week already, and i never got any reply nor over the phone or email
Now follow this,
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

What is my next step? Seems like the company is not interested in participating in discussion

Back