• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss NCMSignal.com

General discussions of a financial company
884 days and counting...

June produced us 168 pips with +3.59% gain and our maximum drawdown was below 4%.

Interested in copying our trades? Get all the details about our autotrade service here.

925 days with a total gain of 284%

We gained +4.84% in July with 185 pips and with a maximum drawdown of 4%.

Don't forget to read our new FAQ which answers to most asked questions or try our new chatbot for instant answers.

Closed our positions for this week which resulted in +1.92%. So far in August we have gained +5.56%.

Interested in copying our trades? Get all the details at our website: https://ncmsignal.com/

It's only the middle of September and we've already gained +2.32% with 93.6 pips.

System.png

Would you like to automatically copy our trades? Get all the details about our copy service.

I have made a question on the on line chat on the Web page and I haven't had an answer, I opened and account with your reference to invest with with. Its possible you answer my question please.

Back