1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a reliable forex broker

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by kolawole sunday, Feb 17, 2010.

1. kolawole sunday

kolawole sunday Recruit

Hi,
    I am a newbie. Kindly assist me find a reliable broker that uses MT4, in UK or Europe. I am in deed happy with all you are doing to save us from being victims of scam brokers' activities. Keep it up your reward is coming. My e-mail is kolawoledeji2003@yahoo.com Looking forward to reading your reply.
    Kolawole Sunday

2. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

Need a reliable forex broker?? : D

Me too, bro!

Just read reviews on potential brokers, then go to their sites, join their forums (if they have one), and if the company is not that well known, post the potential broker under ““HAS ANYONE HEARD OF?” in FPA, as I did.

Then sign up for Demo accounts with these potential brokers and practice like mad on them for a couple months to get a real feel of their platforms. Discard some of the brokers as you go along and narrow your potential brokers to 2 or 3. Then go read up on more reviews on them and ask lots of questions. Then reassess them once more and, after you have finally decided which one to go LIVE with, say a silent prayer and deposit your hard earned money with your chosen broker.

Sounds simply; doesn’t it?....I still have not come to that “say silent prayer” part just yet!

Good luck!

3. mrgap

mrgap Recruit

him,frd

Can someone help me out. I wanted to open an acct. with fxpro. Are they a good broker?