• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Need a reliable forex broker

kolawole sunday

Recruit
Hi,
I am a newbie. Kindly assist me find a reliable broker that uses MT4, in UK or Europe. I am in deed happy with all you are doing to save us from being victims of scam brokers' activities. Keep it up your reward is coming. My e-mail is kolawoledeji2003@yahoo.com Looking forward to reading your reply.
Kolawole Sunday

Need a reliable forex broker?? : D

Me too, bro!

Just read reviews on potential brokers, then go to their sites, join their forums (if they have one), and if the company is not that well known, post the potential broker under ““HAS ANYONE HEARD OF?” in FPA, as I did.

Then sign up for Demo accounts with these potential brokers and practice like mad on them for a couple months to get a real feel of their platforms. Discard some of the brokers as you go along and narrow your potential brokers to 2 or 3. Then go read up on more reviews on them and ask lots of questions. Then reassess them once more and, after you have finally decided which one to go LIVE with, say a silent prayer and deposit your hard earned money with your chosen broker.

Sounds simply; doesn’t it?....I still have not come to that “say silent prayer” part just yet!

Good luck!

him,frd

Can someone help me out. I wanted to open an acct. with fxpro. Are they a good broker?

Back