• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

need advice on which forex broker in the Philippines to open account

Good day, our company which is Millennium Glory International is engaged in
Foreign Exchange business or "FOREX online trading" operating for 6 yrs.
here in the Philippines as a service office of Millennium Penata Futures,
The no. 1 financial institution in Jakarta Indonesia for 11 years.

We are glad to invite you in this business, we provide free training for our new prospective clients.
We manage your financial investment to the highest level of professionalism.
With a 24 hrs. and 5 days a week trading, an average profit potential at 20% a month.
We offer mini and regular account.

If you are interested feel free to inquire, or you can browse our
website at Welcome to PT. Millennium Penata Futures | Forex | Indices | Commodities for more information. You can visit our
office from 8:30am to 3:30pm, Mon. to Fri. for a free business orientation.

Thank you,

Kristina Comoro
Introducing Broker
Millennium Glory International
2502A West Tower Tektite Bldg.
Phil. Stock Exchange
Exchange Rd., Ortigas, Pasig City

Hi..

Im currently working in Zone equity ltd. if you want i can help you to open an forex account.. we have office in paseo de roxas makati.. if you are interested i can arrange an appointment with you.. contact mr. a**** 0933368XXXX/0930557XXXX Thanks!

FPA Forums Team Note: In March of 2018, someone claiming to have made this post asked that it be removed since he said he no longer works for Zone Equity LTD. The FPA has a copy of the original version of this post if anyone has a valid reason for needing to see it.

TheMan

Why insist on being scammed by your own people ? Patriotism should have a limit. Since the Philippines have no proper supervision or regulations for Forex brokers, you are simply asking for trouble and you ll get trouble.

Hi,
My name is Amir i'm from the Philippines and I am a representative of a forex trading company in Dubai called FXVV, we are ECN/STP brokers and not considered as market makers which have high risk to any trader.
if you are interested to learn more about forex trading or have any questions please visit our website just google "FXVV" and chat live with me or any of my colleagues.

Best regard,

I'm having quite a big account with Dukascopy.
Am I going to be scammed?
Regards.

I have always thought Dukascopy is the broker to go with as far as safety of funds and trustworthiness goes.
Main reason I have not gone with them is because of their 1:50 max leverage and their unfamiliar trading platform (thought I understand they have a linked MT4 platform).

I have read your post somewhere when you started a usd50k account with them.
Would highly appreciate your trading experiences with them so far.

================================

TheMan:

My advice is to go with a well regulated broker, either by FSA, NFA, ASIC, and FINMA.
In case you encounter problems with the broker which they cannot or refuse to solve, you can write your complaints to the regulatory body or highlight your problem here where someone will guide you on the procedures. No need to fly out to that broker's country.

Don't go with any Tom, Dick, & Harry company who claim to be a broker or broker representative because chances are you will be back here at the FPA crying you have been scammed by so-and-so....and there will not be much anybody can do to help you because the scammer is not regulated and therefore would be difficult or next to impossible to recover your money.

Last edited:
I'm currently in Manila, Philippines, and need advice and recommendations on where I can open a forex trading account here. Of course it has to be a legit reputable company.

Opening an account in another country where I am not in now sounds screwy, since if I get problems with that company, it seems it would be difficult to resolve it without going there and dealing with it in person. Any insights on this will be great.

Any of your inputs on these issues will be highly appreciated.

Hi TheMan
I recommend you in our company. We provide opportunity to clients to participate in the currency market or FOREX, if you'd like information on how to put your money to work for you, you may visit here in our office @Unit 2004 20th floor Jollibee Plaza, Emerald Avenue Ortigas PAsig City. and look for Ms. Nicka.
Thanks.

I recommend you in our company. bmwinternationalcapital.com We provide opportunity to clients to participate in the currency market or FOREX, if you'd like information on how to put your money to work for you, you may visit here in our office @Unit 2004 20th floor Jollibee Plaza, Emerald Avenue Ortigas Pasig City. PHILIPPINES and look for Ms. Nicka.
Thanks.

Back