Need expert advice on chart

iCorn

Private
hello there . Has anyone ever encountered this kind of chart before ? Which sort of falling / rising drastically forming like a U shape on M1 view . Please advised me on this as quite often when I’m doing trading I had this issue . Thank you very much .

Attachments

• 784C445D-2DFC-4F4F-B6A7-E59C4C4FEE37.png
    784C445D-2DFC-4F4F-B6A7-E59C4C4FEE37.png
    347.3 KB · Views: 17
you would need to question your brokers liquidity check news reports and time frame and spreads for every thing to do with this cross refrence on trading view to see if it happened on any other brokers!

Hello, I am a beginner I want to know, by what the daily opening price is represented on a candlestick chart?

It looks like some kind of big speculation. It's not easy to work at such moments, but you can always take a short pause at that moment and return to work later when you see that the market has returned to normal.

That definitely does not look normal. I would be getting in touch with the brokers customer service department to find out what is going on.

hello there . Has anyone ever encountered this kind of chart before ? Which sort of falling / rising drastically forming like a U shape on M1 view . Please advised me on this as quite often when I’m doing trading I had this issue . Thank you very much .
Never seen price action like this before. What symbol/broker?

Hello, I am a beginner I want to know, by what the daily opening price is represented on a candlestick chart?
by a tik or pip -then a line/wick will show wher price moves to -- it don't matter the symbol jus watch for more formations like that to get in on it

Back