• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Need Help to find ECN broker with min. 1K

D-Trader

Private, 1st Class
Dear FPA members,

I have a request to all and need little help feom you to find a ecn broker with min 1K for opening an account. I tried to find out myself but I think as an individual I have not enough experience as you all are most of from you. Reason is that I want to setup first half as trader and want to reduce two days from my work and earn from trading these two days compensation. Slowly set up complete on trading plateform. Now questions arise, is the ecn broker withdraw my profit everymonth when I want it withdraw? Will broker remain honest with me? These questions are we all know from many complains about brokers. As I know I haven't any compplaint read about ecn broker. But one think is, some broker write they are ecn but they are not. So please as I am settingup my mind to be a professional trader (mean only trading as profession, earning and living from).

Please FPA do not remove my question as I need some help and not want to advertise.

There yre some brokers but they open an account from min. 4K,5K and more.

If some have a good experience and he/she is trading professional as I want ( from new year) in future then please guide me.

Thanks to all and happy new year.

Tough Sledding

It's going to be really tough to find such a broker. If you are intersted in trading a live account yourself, there are several that would work, but for a managed account, $2500 is about the smallest. Let me know if you are interested in trading yourself, and I can give you a few names.

Hi,

Yes I want to open an account as individual trader. I search also, there are some true ECN brokers but I think they open accounts only for institutes or professional trader(mean >100K) as Currenex,FXall, Integral, Lava etc. The main thing what I am thinking is withdraw problem. If you have a broker with strong background then you think never such problems. I think FxPro is second name from such named firm northfinance or so like. I had an account but their spreads sometime had the 100 pips difference and rise up and down >100 pips within seconds. FXOpen tells that they open an ecn account from USD 1K. I think Oanda is not ecn broker.

Thanks.

Why ECN

Just curious--why ECN. I understand that spreads are traditionally lower, but don't you lose any potential gain because of ECN fee structures? Just wondering.

Hi,

You are wondering why ecn? They cashing fee, no matter, they cashing fee but they will withdraw when I want to withdraw and I know my trade is not a dummy but is real and posted further to interbank. ECN broker are better then regular broker. There are lot of things which we conclude to set up our mind that real ecn broker are better then regular or say MM brokers. So if you know some better, best real ecn brokers, your help will be appriciated.

Thanks and best regards.

Hi,

You are wondering why ecn? They cashing fee, no matter, they cashing fee but they will withdraw when I want to withdraw and I know my trade is not a dummy but is real and posted further to interbank. ECN broker are better then regular broker. There are lot of things which we conclude to set up our mind that real ecn broker are better then regular or say MM brokers. So if you know some better, best real ecn brokers, your help will be appriciated.

Thanks and best regards.

Hi D-Trader,

You are right that the fee does not matter, cause usually that fee + the ECN low spread is better than fixed spread, IT IS WAY BETTER than the rest, I do agree.

BUT, there is a big BUT...
Be advised that you cannot deal at the Interbank market wit 25k or 100k
Most of the ECNs that are advertised are not true!!! Let me exlpain you why is that - when you place an order you see prices... you see different prices and different quantities, DO you see the PARTY behind those ammount and price??

I am not saying that they do not execute any orders, of course they do, but not the whole amount, they do form an own position too...

Please, ask your ECN broker if it is working via STP - straight trough processing means that your placed order is processed to a third party..

If the answer is NO, make your conclusions

Regards

Mt4 Ecn

Dear FPA members,

I have a request to all and need little help feom you to find a ecn broker with min 1K for opening an account. I tried to find out myself but I think as an individual I have not enough experience as you all are most of from you. Reason is that I want to setup first half as trader and want to reduce two days from my work and earn from trading these two days compensation. Slowly set up complete on trading plateform. Now questions arise, is the ecn broker withdraw my profit everymonth when I want it withdraw? Will broker remain honest with me? These questions are we all know from many complains about brokers. As I know I haven't any compplaint read about ecn broker. But one think is, some broker write they are ecn but they are not. So please as I am settingup my mind to be a professional trader (mean only trading as profession, earning and living from).

Please FPA do not remove my question as I need some help and not want to advertise.

There yre some brokers but they open an account from min. 4K,5K and more.

If some have a good experience and he/she is trading professional as I want ( from new year) in future then please guide me.

Thanks to all and happy new year.

FXopen MT4 ECN Account with min. deposit USD 1 000 only and max. balance No limited

All the best, good luck ! ;)

Last edited:
Back