Need Help to get my money back from Prestige.fm

AMISB

Recruit
Hi Dear
I made a deposit of 250 euros the 4/9/2018 on a trading binary option website in Estonia Prestige.FM Call PRESTIGE FINANCIAL MARKET. Address: AllProTech OÜ, Commercial registry code : 14183116, Address: Lõõtsa 6, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia.
e-krediidiinfo.ee/14183116-ALLPROTECH OÜ?lang=en.

The same day after 2 hours something just tell me this is not right. I send them an email to cancel it.
On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 1:37 PM,
Dear Customer service
I want to cancel it as have not started anything yet. Please send my money back, all this documents you asking me just for identification is way too much to ask for. Thanks please send me my money.
Email from Prestige
Dear Client,

You have deposited an amount of 250 € in our platform, and your account has not yet been verified and activated for trading.

If you are no longer interested in activating your account, verification is mandatory as well, in order for us to process your Withdrawal.

The verification process includes sending us copies of the documents in the previous message.

It is totally secure, a good example is with a credit card - we do not need the CVV-code or all the digits on the front and back sides, so we will be unable to use that card. We just need to be sure, that you are exactly the person who made the deposit.
I send them all the documents require because they say if I send them, within 72 hours will get my money back. Still did not receive anything.

Attachments

• 20180913_113445.jpg
    20180913_113445.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi Dear
I made a deposit of 250 euros the 4/9/2018 on a trading binary option website in Estonia Prestige.FM Call PRESTIGE FINANCIAL MARKET. Address: AllProTech OÜ, Commercial registry code : 14183116, Address: Lõõtsa 6, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia.
e-krediidiinfo.ee/14183116-ALLPROTECH OÜ?lang=en.

The same day after 2 hours something just tell me this is not right. I send them an email to cancel it.
On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 1:37 PM,
Dear Customer service
I want to cancel it as have not started anything yet. Please send my money back, all this documents you asking me just for identification is way too much to ask for. Thanks please send me my money.
Email from Prestige
Dear Client,

You have deposited an amount of 250 € in our platform, and your account has not yet been verified and activated for trading.

If you are no longer interested in activating your account, verification is mandatory as well, in order for us to process your Withdrawal.

The verification process includes sending us copies of the documents in the previous message.

It is totally secure, a good example is with a credit card - we do not need the CVV-code or all the digits on the front and back sides, so we will be unable to use that card. We just need to be sure, that you are exactly the person who made the deposit.
I send them all the documents require because they say if I send them, within 72 hours will get my money back. Still did not receive anything.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

I invited them no reply, got a call today at 12:14pm, from Dave Goldman. He ask me why do I want to cancel the trade, I told him I have no interest in trading any more, he said but why then I told him don't I have the right to cancel it and I told him whats on their policy for cancellation then he told me you are right but why can't you trade and see how will it go, I told him have no interest just want my money back. He said I see, good luck with getting your money back then hang the phone on me.

I invited them no reply, got a call today at 12:14pm, from Dave Goldman. He ask me why do I want to cancel the trade, I told him I have no interest in trading any more, he said but why then I told him don't I have the right to cancel it and I told him whats on their policy for cancellation then he told me you are right but why can't you trade and see how will it go, I told him have no interest just want my money back. He said I see, good luck with getting your money back then hang the phone on me.
Did you send him an invitation to join this thread yet?

How do I invite them here, I have send them an email with your link inviting them. Now I just received another call from them telling me to try an trade they will help me to make some money. Please help me with this matter I don't know what to do

How do I invite them here, I have send them an email with your link inviting them. Now I just received another call from them telling me to try an trade they will help me to make some money. Please help me with this matter I don't know what to do
Tell them that you want your deposit back and do not wish to trade.

Back