Need help to verify FATF's verification is true from Berat Limited Forex broker!

How did you wire funds...bank transfer or crypto?
It is bad. They asked me to wire money to coinbase and bought USDT. Then transferred USDT from coinbase and deposited into my Berate Limited account. Now you said it is a scam. My question is my banks or coinbase can do anything to retrieve money back? Thanks The Punisher.

It is bad. They asked me to wire money to coinbase and bought USDT. Then transferred USDT from coinbase and deposited into my Berate Limited account. Now you said it is a scam. My question is my banks or coinbase can do anything to retrieve money back? Thanks The Punisher.
You can report their wallet to coinbase as fraud and ask for help to trace all the crypto transfers.

Thanks The Punisher. Should I dispute with my banks too?
Could you help and instruct me what I must do step by step to reclaim my scam fund back? Put yourself in my shoes. What should I must act quickly now? I am panic and I do not know what I should do first now. You are only one who is helping me now. Please help me and give me a clear instructions step by step where to report urgently and what I must tell in those reports. You are my savinglife now. I appreciate your time and efforts to help me. I do not where to start now. Please!
Thank you very much.

Thanks The Punisher. Should I dispute with my banks too?
Could you help and instruct me what I must do step by step to reclaim my scam fund back? Put yourself in my shoes. What should I must act quickly now? I am panic and I do not know what I should do first now. You are only one who is helping me now. Please help me and give me a clear instructions step by step where to report urgently and what I must tell in those reports. You are my savinglife now. I appreciate your time and efforts to help me. I do not where to start now. Please!
Thank you very much.
Below are next steps. You can contact your bank first, three below, before filing the online reports. But the first step is to document everything for your records. Organize everything in Word or some type of document to show proof of this scam.

1) Take screen shots of everything - all chat conversations, all trades, their website and any other information needed to document this scam. Eventually they will block you so it's best to document everything now.

2) File online reports with the following:
FBI via IC3
FINRA
FTC
CFTC (Commodities Futures Trading Commission)
Attorney General for the State you live in
Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO) - they have free live chat on their website to help all victims
www.globalantiscam.org

3) If you wired funds from your bank, contact your bank and report their bank account as fraud. Ask your bank to start the recall process. If you sent crypto to a wallet, contact the exchange and report their wallet as fraud.

Last edited:
Below are next steps. You can contact your bank first, three below, before filing the online reports. But the first step is to document everything for your records. Organize everything in Word or some type of document to show proof of this scam.

1) Take screen shots of everything - all chat conversations, all trades, their website and any other information needed to document this scam. Eventually they will block you so it's best to document everything now.

2) File online reports with the following:
FBI via IC3
FINRA
FTC
CFTC (Commodities Futures Trading Commission)
Attorney General for the State you live in
Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO) - they have free live chat on their website to help all victims
www.globalantiscam.org

3) If you wired funds from your bank, contact your bank and report their bank account as fraud. Ask your bank to start the recall process. If you sent crypto to a wallet, contact the exchange and report their wallet as fraud.
Do I need to report to my bank? Because I asked my bank to wire my money to Coinbase.com. Then I bought USDT currency at Coinbase.com and sent USDT to Berat-fx.com. Coinbase.com is a little man in this case. Do you think bank can help anything or take and responsibility here? Please give any advice. Thanks

Do I need to report to my bank? Because I asked my bank to wire my money to Coinbase.com. Then I bought USDT currency at Coinbase.com and sent USDT to Berat-fx.com. Coinbase.com is a little man in this case. Do you think bank can help anything or take and responsibility here? Please give any advice. Thanks
I would report fraud to the bank and to Coinbase.

I would report fraud to the bank and to Coinbase.
Hi The Publisher,

I just got a respond to my question about my FATF's verification time frame from Berat Limited customer service. Here is my question and their answer to me from March 24, 2022 to today on March 28, 2022 Pacific time in USA. Please look at question & answer script between me and their customer service from their "live chat" below for more details.

===== Beginning of chat script ================================
  • avtar.jpg
    2022-03-24 08:50:28@gmail.com
    Provide FATF Information in details as my question above and FATF verification please! Thanks
  • avtar.jpg
    customer service2022-03-25 00:03:00
    Hello. FAFT has no online link. You can go to FAFT Paris headquarters for consultation.
  • avtar.jpg
    2022-03-29 03:40:03@gmail.com
    Hi Customer service, My FATF's verification information was submitted on Feb 28 ,2022. Today is March 28, 2022. It was 21 working days for FATF verification. It was also more than a week over a normal within 15 working days for verification complete. Your staff already confirmed within 15 working days for completing my FATF's verification. So what is my FATF verification now? I did not receive any answer from you at all. Why? You must solve this issue as soon as possible! Or I will take legal actions. I will send this issue to all FX rating sites and also report your broker as a scam to local authorities and where I am living too. YOU MUST TAKE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS AND TAKE CARE CUSTOMER. Thank you very much.
  • avtar.jpg
    customer service2022-03-29 03:58:53
    Hello. tell you again. Moderation is not conducted by our platform. It was done by FAFT. The review time is subject to the time given by FAFT. All actions on this platform are reasonable and legal. If you think we are illegal, that's your right. You can use your rights to file a lawsuit with the judiciary. But you also need to be warned if your actions have an impact on the reputation of the platform. We will also hold you accountable in accordance with the law. thanks

===================Ending chat script =========================

You see they threated me: "But you also need to be warned if your actions have an impact on the reputation of the platform. We will also hold you accountable in accordance with the law."

So I want to invite Berat Limited to your platform to discuss about my issue. Please instruct me how to use the invite a company option to my thread? Please be advised!

Thank you very much.

Back