"Need help using a friend's processor cores remotely in MetaTrader 5"

ERARAYAN

Recruit
Hello everyone.I am trying to connect my friend's processor cores to my MetaTrader 5 trading software, in order to run an optimization in the strategy tester. I managed to connect my friend's cores using the IP address provided by MetaTrader 5, but when I run the optimization, the cores on my friend's computer are flashing in the agent section without ever starting, while the cores on my own computer are working properly. I'm wondering if the problem is with the network, security, ports, or some other source, and I'm looking for solutions to solve this problem. If anyone has encountered this problem before or thinks they have the solution I'm a taker thanks in advance.

Hello everyone.I am trying to connect my friend's processor cores to my MetaTrader 5 trading software, in order to run an optimization in the strategy tester. I managed to connect my friend's cores using the IP address provided by MetaTrader 5, but when I run the optimization, the cores on my friend's computer are flashing in the agent section without ever starting, while the cores on my own computer are working properly. I'm wondering if the problem is with the network, security, ports, or some other source, and I'm looking for solutions to solve this problem. If anyone has encountered this problem before or thinks they have the solution I'm a taker thanks in advance.
It sounds like there may be a connection issue between your MetaTrader 5 trading software and your friend's computer. Check your network settings. Check your security settings. Check your MetaTrader settings. Contact your broker.

Back