• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Need high leverage, low spread preferably ctrader broker

Help me find a company

YTMikeGames

Recruit
Hi,
Im looking for a high leverage, low spread forex broker thats preferably on ctrader.
It can be mt4 doesnt matter.
Im located in the uk but willing to use ones like icmarkets for the high leverage.
Also dont reccomend me icmarkets if i was using them i wouldnt be here and its none of your buisness why i not use them.
Thanks in advance

My advice is picking some good names that emerged from the market like HFX, XM.com or Exness
I think you can can try HFX - former HotForex. This broker is FCA regulated and it's a pretty old name from 2010 so it's reliable to trade. MT4/MT5 support. By the way, Which leverage are you looking for and for trading strategy as scalping, aren't you?

Also dont reccomend me icmarkets if i was using them i wouldnt be here and its none of your buisness why i not use them.
It would help to know what specifically about IC Markets is so disagreeable that you cannot use them.

Im looking for a high leverage, low spread forex broker thats preferably on ctrader.

What you really need to do is read this article before you donate more funds to another broker:

Hi,
Im located in the uk but willing to use ones like icmarkets for the high leverage.
Thanks in advance
Which leverage are you looking for..? I see here we have a bunch of brokers listed on FPA with actual traders insights to conclude the right broker. However since i am unsure of your desired leverage so can't comment but I am sure you are not looking for some unrealistic offers like 1:3000 as advertised by many brokers which pretty seems silly to me.

Hi,
Thanks in advance
I think there are a number of options that can work for you that I know, xbtfx, coinexx, aaafx, xbtfx are all good options in my opinion

Hi,
Thanks in advance
Have you considered Hotforex, Tickmill or similar FCA regulated brokers? Their offshore branches offer high leverage and spreads as low as 0 pips

Hi,
Thanks in advance
gcoption.com/ ?TrackableLinkRemoved
GrandCapital is expert and fitting this your desires

FPA Forums Team Note: GCOption is a binary options broker. The FPA recommends against placing money with any binary broker.

Back