need scalping advices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Variable spread, 0.3-1.9 on EUR/USD.
Any advice on good brokerage with smooth scalping possibility?

With scalping style, you can try Hotforex and Exness. I know they are offering good spreads and do support scalper.

Hi,
I am demo trading over 1 year till now and still doing good on a scalping system that brings me an average of 20 pips (0.00200) daily. This strategy made me profits of almost $45000 yearly.
What do you think when I turn live trading with this scalping method (working on a 5M-15M chart and executing 3-5 trades per day from Monday to Thursday and sometimes Friday, but very rare, keeping a position open for 3-30 minutes), any recommendations?

P.S. I have seen brokers that offer $100 min ECN account opening. Is it possible?

I am sorry to be the one who tells you, but you have not been trading at all. There is no trading that takes place in demo accounts.

Demos is as close as you can get to the real thing without putting money on the table. The killer is that a lot of people think that successful scalping on a demo will translate to live. Demos have far less slippage and requotes than live. If you are only scalping for a pip or two of profit, imagine what a pip or two of slippage on every order will do to your profits in a live account. If you trade long term technicals and typically aim for 20+ pips profit, just take your demo results and make every trade 2 pips less profitable (or 2 pips greater loss) and you should have a pretty good idea if your system will hold up in a live environment.

When you are ready to take it live at minimum risk, the next step is a cent account or a 000 account (each dollar acts like $1000 in 000 accounts).

Exness might be giving low spread but what about the execution of orders as the most important thing in scalping is execution. If there is requotes and no instant execution, it will make scalping difficult.

Exness might be giving low spread but what about the execution of orders as the most important thing in scalping is execution. If there is requotes and no instant execution, it will make scalping difficult.
Not only difficult, but very frustrating and irritating! LOL

Not only difficult, but very frustrating and irritating! LOL

Exactly. So NDD accounts are good for scalping where we are offered market execution. At least it will not be irritating to see the requotes again and again.

An ECN with fixed spreads isn't a real ECN. By its very nature, being truly connected to any sort of real liquidity means that real spread variations will happen.

+1 on that. I think too many are not able to distinguish between a true ECN broker and the rest.

+1 on that. I think too many are not able to distinguish between a true ECN broker and the rest.

Everyone is saying that they provide the true ECN environment and now retail brokers are so many that a new person can easily trapped by them. They are just doing everything to get the clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back