need scalping advices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking for broker advice in Beginner's Bootcamp is a bad idea. You're likely to get a bunch of "I have the perfect broker for you!" answers from brand new accounts that were created only to recommend a broker. Then AsstModerator will unleash Spam Cat on those people.

I have some bad news for you. There is no "best broker for you" without you providing a lot more information. Finding a good broker that fulfills all of your trading requirements is going to take a little bit of work on your part.

Read this: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/beginners-bootcamp/12903-best-forex-broker.html

If we talk about best times for scalping then London and New York's over lap time is a great time for scalping. About pairs EU and GU are good to trade for scalping in this period of time, also you can scalp on UJ and EJ for some quick pips.

pretty much all of the major pairs are good for scalps, as well as the jpy pairs. whatever is moving, basically. :p

pretty much all of the major pairs are good for scalps, as well as the jpy pairs. whatever is moving, basically. :p

yes you are right, for scalpers the jpy pairs are very good. it is very seldom that these pairs don't show significant moves on a particular trading day. But you need to be very skillful in trading them.

For scalping you need a volatile pair that can give you enough movement from which you can catch your pips. Secondly you have to watch for pairs that have low spreads.

Hi,
I am demo trading over 1 year till now and still doing good on a scalping system that brings me an average of 20 pips (0.00200) daily. This strategy made me profits of almost $45000 yearly.
What do you think when I turn live trading with this scalping method (working on a 5M-15M chart and executing 3-5 trades per day from Monday to Thursday and sometimes Friday, but very rare, keeping a position open for 3-30 minutes), any recommendations?

P.S. I have seen brokers that offer $100 min ECN account opening. Is it possible?

Well done! your diligence and patience will stand you in good stead -
there is lots of good advise on this forum so pick your broker carefully-
start with money that you can afford to loose and keep your regular income until you have mastered the Forex live.
Wishing you every success.

On what spread was your strategy working?

On the live account, there will be some slippage and the execution will not be so fast as you are used to it on the demo. It is very frustrating to get re-quote after re-quote, when you are trying to grab a couple of pips and ending up with a lost trade.

if its a scalp trade, the requote popup should always be clicked where it says "cancel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back