• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Need simple day trading strategy!

Help me find a company

ٍSara94

Recruit
Hello! :) I'm Sara and I'm from Egypt. I'm posting here hoping to find a few answers to my questions and possibly get some help. I have tried to trade before with a few brokers but I don't prefer to continue with any of the ones I tried. Am looking for a simple day trading strategy, thats why im here! Am also looking for a broker that offers promos and demo accounts, also low spreads would be greattt!! Also I wanna stay trading on mt4. Anyone can help? :)

FPA Forums Teams Note: Please use this thread just for Day Trading Strategies. There are already multiple threads in this folder for broker selection.

You can also go here to get a general idea of how to find a broker...

How to Select a Forex Broker

Finally with regard to strategies. It is a common misconception in trading with fair new traders that there are strategies that you can just pick up and use. The reality is a strategy is something you have to come up with yourself to fit around how YOU trade. You are best off doing some learning about how the market moves on the education section of this site or others and then studying the charts and working out how you can put into practice what you understand and learned. It takes time and it will be frustrating but I can assure you that it will be of far greater benefit to your development than seeking out other people's strategies. Best of luck!

hey guys!! im a beginner here looking for answers also lol. i never trade before so i have no strategie to work with. i dont want to to start wiyh a big deposit, smthg as little as like 1500 BRL. maybe later i can put more but for now that is it.

Gents I can recommend using Supply and Demand trading style.
Youtube has lots of good content on it and it Catches nice big moves and crucially makes sense to me

Back