Need some help with placing signals in mt4 mobile

juliand123

Recruit
I’m using a forex signals service that I’ve subscribed to but I need some help on a few things on placing the signals in mt4. I’m familiar with most of mt4 and things like sl, tp, sell limit, buy limit.

When I enter the sl and tp like 113.90 into 0.00000 as 113.90000 and the same for the tp 112.5000, the buy and sell blanks out and I can’t select either, maybe I’ve entered it wrong?

I’m confused when I get signals like these:
Gbpusd buy now at cmp 1.2760
sl 1.2720
tp 1.2950
(30 pips sl )
What does it mean by buy now at 1.2760, but then it has it the sl at 1.2720 which is close the number above?
And how would I enter this into mt4 when doing a new trade, because there’s only the sl and tp slots with the - + so where would I put the 1.2760?

I’m ok what pips are but what does it mean, when I get a signals with Close in 20 pips
70 pips running,
45 pips close half put sl breakeven and
40 half close
sl put entery point 1.3320
tp 1.3200?

I’ve tried asking the signal provider, looking this up on utube but was no help

You can search on youtube and you will get many easy tutorials on how to place SL and TP. In writing, you won't be able to understand and will remain confused.

I’m using a forex signals service that I’ve subscribed to but I need some help on a few things on placing the signals in mt4. I’m familiar with most of mt4 and things like sl, tp, sell limit, buy limit.

When I enter the sl and tp like 113.90 into 0.00000 as 113.90000 and the same for the tp 112.5000, the buy and sell blanks out and I can’t select either, maybe I’ve entered it wrong?

I’m confused when I get signals like these:
Gbpusd buy now at cmp 1.2760
sl 1.2720
tp 1.2950
(30 pips sl )
What does it mean by buy now at 1.2760, but then it has it the sl at 1.2720 which is close the number above?
And how would I enter this into mt4 when doing a new trade, because there’s only the sl and tp slots with the - + so where would I put the 1.2760?

I’m ok what pips are but what does it mean, when I get a signals with Close in 20 pips
70 pips running,
45 pips close half put sl breakeven and
40 half close
sl put entery point 1.3320
tp 1.3200?

I’ve tried asking the signal provider, looking this up on utube but was no help
I think you need to practice on demo account first, starting straight from signals is not a good idea since you don't understand what's happening.

Totall agree that new trading need to familiar with basic concept & MT4 before execute their trading on production. Learning by doing is key to success. Please do not execute on production (real money) until you gain your confident in the tool.

Totall agree that new trading need to familiar with basic concept & MT4 before execute their trading on production. Learning by doing is key to success. Please do not execute on production (real money) until you gain your confident in the tool.

And blindly using other people's signals is generally a bad idea anyway.

So far I am never using the signal for trading purposes, so I have no idea with this question, but maybe if you still wondering with these problems maybe you can trying use google search, maybe there are another trader having similar experience with you

Back