1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Wanted Need someone to program ea

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Kpnxn, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Kpnxn

Kpnxn Recruit

Hi Soldiers,
    I'm currently using a strategy that is straight forward but very profitable (demo). Using it on the daily chart has worked nicely thus far, but I've tested it on the 4hr charts and because I get more signals I find it's even better.
    The problem is because of my day job I cannot watch the charts.
    It should be very simple to create an ea for it, and I was wondering if you knew anyone who'd do it for me at a reasonable price.
    Thanks in advance

2. szendro

szendro Private, 1st Class

EA coders

Hi Kpnxn. I understand your frudtration at having a working strategy but little time. I would however lend s word of caution when looking for an EA coder because ofcourse the coder will then know your strategy. You will see elsewhere in this forum that a number of the commercially sold EA's have been copied from thos published on forex forums and you may find that the same will happen to you. Just be careful who you trust to do the coding.
    Good luck.

3. jtcash

jtcash Private

I will be pleased to cooperate with you

I program my own experts.
    See my results here:
    High frequency account: 90% up in the first days of April. Live results:

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

Mr. moderator: if this is considerated spam, please, don't publish, but tell where can I answer to this.

4. andrzej2

andrzej2 Recruit

hello, is it hard method - how much indicators and another stuff it will use? I think i can help you. :)