Need Urgent Help

Thomas Dixon

Recruit
Hello Friends !

I am here new and come across to know about something. I am an independent forex trader doing forex trading for last 2 years with little success since loss is bigger than profit and lost large capital already. For long time I have been searching best forex system for which I joined in several forums and attended many type of webinar and also availed numerous signal service but nothing is perfect what they exaggerate always.

Few months ago suddenly I found a company (EXPONENTIAL CAPITAL LTD.) who render forex system to active traders only and I inquired about their system. After many day’s hurdle I could reach them finally but tedious process of joining and purchase of their system did not give me chance since they kept me waiting for almost one month. The distinction of their system is not only selling the system but they extend one month training how to use their system to do fearless trading. After waiting for one month, I contacted them again but they cancelled my participation stating that no more seats available as 100 clients have been registered already and they cannot accept me over the quota. Finally I lost all hopes to buy their system though I am very eager to get their system because it’s really amazing system that I have seen and performance is very high as they have showed me trading result where lowest drawdown and highest profit factor is clearly viewed.

Selling of system is not their main business but they reveal the final secret code of trading alongwith some strategies so that trader should not loose their capital at all and can do fearless trading always.

Their system seems to be the best system whereas they do not advertise anywhere and they said that they are related with some Prime Banks only to assist traders to open account and the company is backed by few largest venture funds. But the problem is that the process is very tedious and very hard to get their system.

Is here anybody experienced any difficulties to obtain their system ? Anybody can suggest how to get their system ? I need urgent help from anyone. Please help me.

Thomas Dixon
Email : dixon_thomas@ymail.com

u r hooked?

They have u hook/line/sinker. People are free to make their own choices(at the present at least) and I suggest you elsewhere. Seems they dont want your money? Plenty of others do. And anyone can fabricate fake performance stats. Dont touch this outfit w/o 1st getting 10 opinions on their product.

Selling of system is not their main business but they reveal the final secret code of trading alongwith some strategies so that trader should not loose their capital at all and can do fearless trading always.

"final secret code" usually means that a company has found the ultimate way to make money with forex - by collecting money from you.

Their system seems to be the best system whereas they do not advertise anywhere and they said that they are related with some Prime Banks only to assist traders to open account and the company is backed by few largest venture funds. But the problem is that the process is very tedious and very hard to get their system.

So they want to sell you their secret system AND also get a kickback from the brokers they choose for you. So, what brokerages are they trying to hook you up with?

Sounds like an scam to me. Wait until you get an email saying that they have a spot for you if you are ready to pay extra $$$. Old marketing technique :)

Back