• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching need your help members:need a fxbroker

Help me find a company

onoja

Recruit
Could you pls recomend a good Meter-4 fxbroker, that is honest and regulated,preferably based in US or UK, that accept Nigerians.
at least with fair spread,allows news trading,and mini account.
The few i contacted have Nigerians in there black list.
Hope to hear from you soonest,Love you all.

try these

Hey Onoja,

this is a very touchy subject.but i wud put it straight to u.there some good platforms out there n so many bad ones.For meta4?...NorthFinance.com and InterbankFX is what u need.Am nigerian too so maybe u shud adhere to this advice.Plus we here at SFS have a column where we rate brokers.well Felix says OANDA is good so i think u shud try them.am still studying their platform......goodluck

hi guys
thanks for the advice .
Please is northfinance realy regulated and where are they situated?
Are they good brokers and are they regulated?
Also i want to know if any body has heard of iforex and if any body has traded with thier platform.
please i really need some feed back on this brookers cos i hope to open up an account with them.
The web site is iFOREX - Forex Trading , Currency trading , Online Trading , Trading Platform , Online Currency Trading
they seems to offer juicy benefits
Thanks

Back