Help Wanted Needed: Robot Editor, Will Pay You

John Salzano

Recruit
Hello all:

I am looking for a programmer to help me with my robot. I had one done for me, but it is not working 100 percent correctly.

Please keep in mind this should not be a major project, since most of the code has already been written. I just need someone who can make it take the trades during the correct conditions, something my current robot does not do.

I would also take you up on any suggestions you may have for the robot. Maybe there is something I did not think of?

I am willing to pay for this service. If you are interested, please respond here--or even better: sunshinejohan@yahoo.com.

Please inform me of what you would like to ask for in terms of compensation for this service. Thank you!
JS

Hello all:

I am looking for a programmer to help me with my robot. I had one done for me, but it is not working 100 percent correctly.

Please keep in mind this should not be a major project, since most of the code has already been written. I just need someone who can make it take the trades during the correct conditions, something my current robot does not do.

I would also take you up on any suggestions you may have for the robot. Maybe there is something I did not think of?

I am willing to pay for this service. If you are interested, please respond here--or even better: sunshinejohan@yahoo.com.

Please inform me of what you would like to ask for in terms of compensation for this service. Thank you!
JS

I am a programmer and I got some time now. I like to give back to this community by helping anyone with their codes with or without a fee if it's a small thing.

before I email you or proceed further, can you clarify further as your explanation is vague (extremely vague, to a programmer' perspective).

what you really mean "make it take the trades during the correct conditions?"

Is your EA compile with zero error??? If there is no error:
1) Have you written some functions, lib, (or codes), etc, for those "correct conditions" already? What do your conditions return?

Are you very certain it is a technical problem such the lack of inappropriate codes primarily for the executions? Any err messages, or any other/statements/etc, to share?

If you still need help, drop me a mail at mql4shop at gmail dot com or send me via contact form at mql4shop dot weebly dot com.

Back