neferma.com problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gio64

Banned Multi
Dear Sir I open account on neferma.com and fund :
account 2132519102 by neteller 300$ ( see 2132519102 statement)
account 2132521401 by skrill 100$ ( see 2132521401 statement)

After one week my account is blowing from unauthorized trade on EURNZD not from my mt4 platform(as you see in false trade.gif) , and broker back answer that trade is from a chinese ip(as you see in Technical request.pdf).

That is't possible because I have notice that problem have more people in the same time on different account.

After I trade on my account and now have same balance I fund on my account, I want withdrawal it but financial department anwear not me and on online chat answear wait response financial.
My first withdrawal request is from 32 day and today I ask total my balance.

You can help me.
Regards

Giovanni Bruno
giovanni_bruno@ymail.com

Attachments

• 17_1_17.jpg
    17_1_17.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 17_1_17_15.37.jpg
    17_1_17_15.37.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 2132519102.pdf
    331.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2132521401.pdf
    275.4 KB · Views: 1
  • false trade.jpg
    false trade.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 0
  • withdrawal request.gif
    withdrawal request.gif
    16 KB · Views: 0
Public invitation resolution problems

Attachments

• Public invitation resolution problems.pdf
    47.8 KB · Views: 2
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.neferma.com/contacts/
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13431/www.neferma.com

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem

Complaining to Neteller and Skrill will have no use. As they have same policy and will say once the money is received by the third party they cant do anything. So once we use Skrill or Neteller to make payment to anybody that's it. There is no method to get back. But if its PayPal we can get back by filing a Dispute case.
Neferma is a pure scammers and cheaters. If anybody has deposited by PayPal, contact PayPal and lodge a Dispute Case.
I also had a Account with Neferma and they traded illegally on my account and wiped out my complete balance.
So everybody beware of this scam broker.

Define "No Use". Yes, chances are of getting YOUR money back are reduced, but do you care about blocking the scammer's access to other people's money.

More than once I've seen a scam company lose its access to Skrill or Neteller. It's a simple calculation. Handling complaints costs money vs how much money is made from serving the company.

So, you can sit there and say "Complaints do nothing" or you can stand up and take action. If more people stood up and took action, scams would be far less successful. If more people do nothing but say "Complaints do nothing", scammers will be very happy.

Filing a complaint with either Neteller or Skrill would have taken less time than writing a post to discourage others.

I am glad you are at least saying for those who used PayPal to complain. On the other hand, I've seen many people say that complaining to PayPal is useless. Those were all people who lost 1 PayPal dispute.

I hope that these scammers understand that I have to refund my money from my account. or I will report the scam of all Internet blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back