Neferma pure fraud

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Done. Invites sent. As well as erlier notice about further legals steps in next period I will start against them in front of Danmark authorities if they keep dooing this way. So far no reply or any other feedbeck. Will see development in next few days. I am almost sure that they willl not appear here or if appear they will talk about 5.5 paragraph of Client agreement which is completely irelevant and ilegal as well as accusations based on it are completely false.Btw. into 5.6 paragraph they claim that account is ECN. So both of them cant be true. They are market maker with counter trades (and they suffer a lot becouse of my profitabilkity and deny to payout me)-essence of their hideing behind 5.5 in their avoiding about payout ..... or thery are ECN and all money gained trrough trading is just mine and only mine...esence of 5.6. Theirs are 1800$ of commisions I have gained to them. So they have to payout me. Sooner or latter. One way or other. I am still supprised how much incompentence about FX maters they shown so far.

Hello, I have the same problem with NEFERMA ($ 7,500)

Dear Kremena ,

You withdrawal request from account 2132519899 has been canceled.

Our analytical department reviewed your trading account and has sufficient reasons to belive that trades on this trading account were executed in order to compensate the impact of price risk on other trading account with the aim of getting profit from the bonus.

Guided by article 5.5 of Client Agreement,

5.5. If Company has sufficient reason to believe that on the trading account of the Client, which has been credited with bonus funds within any promotion of the company, intentionally conducted resulting to a losses of the Company opening of trading positions opposite to positions on other trading accounts in order to compensate the impact of price risk on such trading accounts with the aim of getting profit from the bonus funds provided by the Company, Company reserves the rights to suspend the execution of trading and payment requests on this account, as well as restrict access to this trading account.

Company decides to suspend the execution of payment request on trading account 2132519899.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

Regards, Neferma team

Done. Invites sent. As well as erlier notice about further legals steps in next period I will start against them in front of Danmark authorities if they keep dooing this way. So far no reply or any other feedbeck. Will see development in next few days. I am almost sure that they willl not appear here or if appear they will talk about 5.5 paragraph of Client agreement which is completely irelevant and ilegal as well as accusations based on it are completely false.Btw. into 5.6 paragraph they claim that account is ECN. So both of them cant be true. They are market maker with counter trades (and they suffer a lot becouse of my profitabilkity and deny to payout me)-essence of their hideing behind 5.5 in their avoiding about payout ..... or thery are ECN and all money gained trrough trading is just mine and only mine...esence of 5.6. Theirs are 1800$ of commisions I have gained to them. So they have to payout me. Sooner or latter. One way or other. I am still supprised how much incompentence about FX maters they shown so far.

Hello, is there any progress on the case ?

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.neferma.com/contacts/
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13431/www.neferma.com

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.neferma.com/contacts/
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13431/www.neferma.com

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem
Al that You suggested already completed. Btw Your link to neferma review lead to non existing page.

FPA Forums Team Note: Neferma was submitted several times. The Review Moderation Team accidentally removed the wrong copy. The link supplied by FxMaster is now the only one which works.

Attachments

• fv1.jpg
    fv1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
Their method is to ignore. Quiestion is do You have some special method to force them to not ignore. It is obviously they are pure fraud and they dont even try to defend theirself. . I am waiting instructions from Danish authorities about further steps.

Their method is to ignore. Quiestion is do You have some special method to force them to not ignore. It is obviously they are pure fraud and they dont even try to defend theirself. . I am waiting instructions from Danish authorities about further steps.

Qian Yuan | 13:10
Your account blocked
You should be informed about reason by email.
client | 13:11
Why?
client | 13:12
when will it be released
Qian Yuan | 13:13
It was realised already
client | 13:15
I have $ 7,300, for you Are
Qian Yuan | 13:17
I see.
client | 13:19
who will keep the money ?
Qian Yuan | 13:21
Analytic department rejected withdrawal.
client | 13:25
who are money
Qian Yuan | 13:26
What do you mean by "who are money"
?
client | 13:28
my or yours
Qian Yuan | 13:38
The funds will stay under company ownership.
client | 14:00
I worked free for you $ 7,300 ?
Qian Yuan | 14:04
As I understand, you have violated standard trading agreement.
client | 14:06
I have not violated any rule, you do not want to pay
Qian Yuan | 14:09
No we pay for the fair trade. Our analytics do not make a mistakes.
client | 14:11
Where do I appeal?
Qian Yuan | 14:12
To payments@neferma.com

Back